Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does the FBI know our identities?

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★
I’ll be getting on a plane in a few weeks and I just realized that I could be on a no fly list, then the question rises about how much does the FBI know about us.

Do you they know our identities?
How secure is this place?
Have we all been compromised?

Am actually kinda spooked

If only you knew how bad things really are. : r/wondereggpriority

I bet they they are watching all of us. Heck, anyone can view this forum and join and infiltrate from within. I’ve seen some Grays lately that seem rather suspicious, almost like agents trying to bait us into saying something stupid. You should be fine getting on a plane as long as you never posted anything stupid that could give them ammo against you.

I think you will be fine i dont think they collect much of our data anyways

I’ll be getting on a plane in a few weeks and I just realized that I could be on a no fly list, then the question rises about how much does the FBI know about us.

Do you they know our identities?
How secure is this place?
Have we all been compromised?

Am actually kinda spooked
i dont know probably. u should stop being a pussy and do what u want though.

You won't be a criminal unless you do anything criminal. Relax.

Saying edgy stuff on a message board doesn't count as a federal crime. I really doubt the fbi cares about you.

I bet they they are watching all of us. Heck, anyone can view this forum and join and infiltrate from within. I’ve seen some Grays lately that seem rather suspicious, almost like agents trying to bait us into saying something stupid. You should be fine getting on a plane as long as you never posted anything stupid that could give them ammo against you.
Like me? lol

You won't be a criminal unless you do anything criminal. Relax.

Saying edgy stuff on a message board doesn't count as a federal crime. I really doubt the fbi cares about you.
Trust me, I am not a fed (say incriminating stuff NOW! NOTHING will happen)

:feelsjuice:

WELL AM STILL SCREWED

I have no doubt I am on a list, even though I am not in USA.

But I don't care. I didn't committed any crimes online or irl

WELL AM STILL SCREWED
Relax bro. I've seen some of your posts and I don't think it's anything they could use against you. You'd probably have to make actual serious threats. Saying mean edgy stuff and posting nasty videos doesn't count as threats.

I think it would be hard to know who we are for sure without significant effort

Unless you make it really obvious and simple to find out who you really are

I think we are studied more on a widescale and viewed as a cohort, I dont think many if any are looking into us individually

my suggestion for a warning canary got denied, so I guess we'll never know