Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does the cashier treat you the person before or after better than you?

Yes or no

• Total voters
_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Just tonight, I decided to go somewhere to get some enchiladas and tacos. When I tried to place my order, the cashier was rude to me. However, when she served a group of boys who came after me, she treated them much better. It actually bothered me. I should be used to this sort of thing, but maybe I was more sensitive after having a rough day yesterday and today.

Just one of those cases of experiencing lookism in plain sight.

i'm ugly and they are disgusted by me

young female barbers (younger than 30) treat me like shit usually. Cashiers are usually old so they don't care

They aren't rude to me, but they're not friendly either

young female barbers (younger than 30) treat me like shit usually. Cashiers are usually old so they don't care
do they mess up ur cut? I fucking hate people like that doe
the office gun GIF

do they mess up ur cut? I fucking hate people like that doe
the office gun GIF
aggressive attitude, you can just feel she is pissed off and angry, and yeah they also mess up cut (maybe skill issue)

Same tbh

Only time they give me a look is when I buy a tallboy on a Thursday night at 7 o’clock but that’s because it’s my day off and rarely drink so one can is more than enough

They just think I’m an alcoholic

Same tbh

Only time they give me a look is when I buy a tallboy on a Thursday night at 7 o’clock but that’s because it’s my day off and rarely drink so one can is more than enough

They just think I’m an alcoholic
Or is it the tren you're taking?

But jokes aside, does taking that stuff really effect your mood? I heard some guys saying about their senses being heighten and stuff.

Or is it the tren you're taking?

But jokes aside, does taking that stuff really effect your mood? I heard some guys saying about their senses being heighten and stuff.

It does, but not that people make it out to be. It doesn’t just randomly make you a pissed off asshole that people make steroids out to be

Imagine whatever you’re feeling right, and now amplify it by 10x.

Usually male chashiers are ok. Foids, not so much.

They aren't rude to me, but they're not friendly either
Same. On rare occasions, they do seem a bit disgusted by me though. For example, when I go to the pharmacy at 11:00 at night near closing and buy nothing but lube and a candy bar, the foid cashier looks at me like I’m creepy. Still can’t figure out why