Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does the blackpill prescrives anything?

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
For instance the bluepill prescribes to be a cuck: to be submissive, accespt the social BS, worship woman etc...

The redpill prescribes some sort of rebellion against the society but active pursute of your goals according to the social norms.

What, if anything, does the blackpill prescribe? or is it a descriptive positive approach?

Thanks.

Yes, the blackpill prescribes 9 millimeter of lead to the head.

For fuck sake... does it prescribe anything in addition to suicide and LDAR?
It feel like the blackpill is the utter end.
Its over :feelsrope:

It turns you into a Saint who is morally qualified to be the supreme ruler of soyciety

It prescribes to misery.

OK. Frankly, now I am piece of genetic garbage. I hope things will improve as I become more blackballed.

Perhaps ALLAH can show us the way!?
Allah will give us 72 virgins when we die that’s our only hope by now

Atleast I now know that confidence, personality, interests and pua techniques are a very small part of attraction. And money/status are not as important as I thought they were.

Knowing it's all about looks, and knowing the specific bones and soft tissue of the face and body, knowing what is ideal and not ideal in terms of looks and knowing the surgical and non-surgical options that are available to fix myself and make myself look better has helped me tremendously.

Atleast I now know that confidence, personality, interests and pua techniques are a very small part of attraction. And money/status are not as important as I thought they were.

Knowing it's all about looks, and knowing the specific bones and soft tissue of the face and body, knowing what is ideal and not ideal in terms of looks and knowing the surgical and non-surgical options that are available to fix myself and make myself look better has helped me tremendously.
Good to know that someone can say that the blackpill helped him.

Yes, it gives you a correct description of social dynamics and sexual selection, which allows you to do what you can. You don't have to waste your time or worry about things that are unimportant.

Plastic surgery.

The blackpill shows us the truth, which is x2000 times more valuable than any bluepilled bs