Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does the agepill only apply to us?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Because I'm pretty sure an older Chad could still get a prime stacy potentially even until his late 20s or maybe even 30s if he has money but idk for sure. I suppose the amount of prime bitches dry up since most get knocked up and start families, hence their bodies go to shit. The fucked up thing about being ugly is that it usually means you age much faster then a normie or chad. I for example look it look like I could be in my 30s when I'm actually 25 wtf, I think it was caused by my heavy drinking I did in my early 20s because this whole fucked up situation... fml. On aside note where do you think the agepill hits hardest geographically speaking, urban or rural areas? I hate how the older you get the more your expected to have your life all worked out according to social norms. Anything other then that will deam you as an outcast loser.

yes it does, chad tier face=objectively healthy face (beauty and health are correlated), if you have a healthy face your risk of getting hit by the age pill is minimal

The agepill is universal.

No, older chads get with older stacies.