Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does starvemax and watermax work or is it just a meme.

Kirito

Kirito

Disgusting curry living in burgerland.
★★★
I am kinda fat and trying to starve myself to proper weight. I don't really care if I get sick or die so disregard health factor but does it work or is it just a meme?

16 hours fasting (possibly more) is, so they say, legit and it certainly helps losing weight.

No unhealthy, Do intermittent fasting. I'd recommend AD(M)F. Water is important but don't overdo it.

No unhealthy, Do intermittent fasting. I'd recommend AD(M)F. Water is important but don't overdo it.
This.

Starving yourself is negative IQ and likely to put you in the hospital if you do it too long

How about eating 1/4th of what I used to eat once a day?

Fasting isn't the optimal way to lose weight, but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. The fat literally is there on your body to provide energy reserves for when you do not eat. I fasted for a bit over a month before and the only problem I had was being tired all the time. That actually wasn't even a problem since I was a neet.

Not eating is only a serious health problem if you are underweight.

I don't know how much you eat now. The problem is you'll relapse pretty easily with regular calory restriction. look up your daily necessary intake and how much you can go lower for negative energy balance. Then slowly reduce your calories to that level.

It is also important what you eat and how, not only how much.

Eat slow (feeling of satiety needs up to 20 minuted to come into effect). chew long, drink two glasses of water to every meal. Avoid processed foods because of hidden fat and sugar. Try to eat stuff with lots of fibre and low energy density. Eat less carbs. If you don't like vegetables maybe you overcook them. Tried wok already? Try to find healthy snacks.

Do sport (obviously).

I am still unsure about whole grains tbh. Some people recommend to skip them as well.

Last edited:
First you will lose muscle then fat
Do intensive cardio and cut off calories to 1000-1600

It works if you don't care about building muscle.

It works. Do a 24 hour fast once a week and other days only eat during 7-8 hours of the day

First you will lose muscle then fat
Do intensive cardio and cut off calories to 1000-1600
Well intermittent fasting doesn't. There are even bodybuilders doing it.

Don't starve yourself. Eat more protein and fat, less carbs and sugar. Look up the keto diet. Everyone I know that has done it has lost weight (and quickly).

I use to be fat but I fasted. People against fasting are probably fat people who lack the self control to do it.

Just intermittent fasting and you can still eat and you'll lose some lbs. But your body will get used to it and it'll stop then you'll have to exercise

I did it in may for 1 week and would eat for one day (like something small like a cup of yogurt because I had no real hunger) did it for 3 weeks and lost around 20lbs to lose weight I gained during uni

I did it in may for 1 week and would eat for one day (like something small like a cup of yogurt because I had no real hunger) did it for 3 weeks and lost around 20lbs to lose weight I gained during uni
I already lost 7 lbs by exercising wish I can max it with starving. I need to loose around 25-30 lbs.

How about not consuming shit food and exercising. American grocery store food is shit-tier.

How about not consuming shit food and exercising. American grocery store food is shit-tier.
I am trying to eat as much fresh produce as I can. I am really hell bent of maxxing anything I can before my uni starts. I wanna get laid even if it means fucking desperate 50 year old cat lady librarian.

I am trying to eat as much fresh produce as I can. I am really hell bent of maxxing anything I can before my uni starts. I wanna get laid even if it means fucking desperate 50 year old cat lady librarian.
Hit the gym, being too skinny is almost as bad as too fat. What's your BF%?

I do both everyday.

Well I don't have a measuring tape so yeah GG.
measuring tape? Are you on drugs? You don't get your body fat percentage with a measuring tape.

You can't get your bf% through that, you'll only get your BMI, which is what you don't want, because BMI doesn't account for bones or muscles, and instead just assumes that they are average. I think you'll have to get a blood test or something. Or you could just take a look at the mirror, do you have man boobs? Do your abs show?

You can't get your bf% through that, you'll only get your BMI, which is what you don't want, because BMI doesn't account for bones or muscles, and instead just assumes that they are average. I think you'll have to get a blood test or something. Or you could just take a look at the mirror, do you have man boobs? Do your abs show?
I do have man boobs and no abs. That is why I am trying to starvemax to get them inside again.

I do have man boobs and no abs. That is why I am trying to starvemax to get them inside again.
starvemaxxing is literally the most retarded thing anyone can do. Mboobs are caused more by estrogen than by fat, even average men w/ higher estrogen levels have mboobs, starvation kills primarily muscle, and not fat, instead it causes your body to go into starvation mode, which makes you GAIN fat, due to biology and shit.

starvemaxxing is literally the most retarded thing anyone can do. Mboobs are caused more by estrogen than by fat, even average men w/ higher estrogen levels have mboobs, starvation kills primarily muscle, and not fat, instead it causes your body to go into starvation mode, which makes you GAIN fat, due to biology and shit.
Well what do you suggest? How to get rid of stomach fat and man boobs. I already exercise and have seen significant result in my chest region so I assumed it would balance out? Is there some other way ?

I've gone 3 weeks without a calorie. There is more scientific proof backing the health benefits than the negatives. Everyone above saying fasting is bad is naive and low discipline. Positive side effects - quickest weight loss, least excess skin, improved mental acuity. Negatives - Potential to feint during strenuous exercise, Hunger pains make falling asleep difficult.
intermittent fasting is not a valid weight loss strategy. it simply does not work.

16 hours fasting (possibly more) is, so they say, legit and it certainly helps losing weight.
my thoughts exactly. Sometimes you can try longer fasts, 20-22 hours maybe. This is what I'm doing

Intermittent fasting is cope and for pussies, long-term water fasting is better and it won't kill you as long as you have still fat on your body.

I've gone 3 weeks without a calorie. There is more scientific proof backing the health benefits than the negatives. Everyone above saying fasting is bad is naive and low discipline. Positive side effects - quickest weight loss, least excess skin, improved mental acuity. Negatives - Potential to feint during strenuous exercise, Hunger pains make falling asleep difficult.
intermittent fasting is not a valid weight loss strategy. it simply does not work.
this

And afterwards? Your not setting yourself up for long term success like this.

Where did you get this with the less excess skin? I always read it is just the opposite with faster weightloss.

And afterwards? Your not setting yourself up for long term success like this.

Where did you get this with the less excess skin? I always read it is just the opposite with faster weightloss.
Autophagy. Dr.Fung

Intermittent fasting is cope and for pussies
this is one way to put it :) I would say it's easier than a long fast. I guess if you are NEET, you LDAR, the long fast is not that hard. However if you are a workcel, and would try to fast at work, but everyone around you is eating, snacking, etc, that sucks
I'm watching his youtube vids and am completely sold

I am kinda fat and trying to starve myself to proper weight. I don't really care if I get sick or die so disregard health factor but does it work or is it just a meme?

Eat low calories

not overweight, but I've been doing it this whole week since I'm sick. I look like shit

not overweight, but I've been doing it this whole week since I'm sick. I look like shit
Are you implying you don't normally look like shit? FUCKING FAKECEL