Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Stacy's pussy taste better

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Does Stacy pussy taste better than Becky pussy

How am I supposed to answer

I’ll let you know in my next life

Idk, I never taste one.

Mogs me at being a cannibal chad. :feelshmm:

yes bro trust me :chad:

Yeah it taste like roast beef I had it last night

probably yes because of the halo effect

You had it last night too?
I meant for @Algeriancel's post lol

I've been eating mostly eggs and bread every other day since December because I don't live with my mom anymore so she can't cook for me

I've been eating mostly eggs and bread every other day since December because I don't live with my mom anymore so she can't cook for me
Make shakshuka

Brutal mommy makes me food everyday

Yes but it turns me on and many other men.
Yes. Ejaculation feels great. Stickin' your face in a hole with piss probably ain't it. I honestly wonder why some men want foids to sit on their faces.

Ask the Chad @lll

The imagination of tasting pussy is disgusting

Yes. Ejaculation feels great. Stickin' your face in a hole with piss probably ain't it. I honestly wonder why some men want foids to sit on their faces.
Going down on a foid is cucked. Those men are cucked cucks.

It's a return. She sucks your genitals and you do it to her.

Wait let me taste it and get back to you

No because a foid is submitting to a man and pleasuring him.
Then why can't you pleasure her? Men win in the end with a cream pie and orgasm. It's harder for women to orgasm

Then why can't you pleasure her? Men win in the end with a cream pie and orgasm. It's harder for women to orgasm
Yea but. I hardly doubt there's any PHYSICAL pleasures from licking piss..Maybe physiological cuck fetishes pleasures ...

Yea but. I hardly doubt there's any PHYSICAL pleasures from licking piss..Maybe physiological cuck fetishes pleasures ...
Maybe hearing her orgasm and it help open up her vagina so you can fuck it better

Maybe hearing her orgasm and it help open up her vagina so you can fuck it better
:feelsmage: wait ...wut...I thought the tighter the better...are you sure we're talking about straight men here?.

Most women barely even wash their cunts so probably not
full

Then why can't you pleasure her?
Because I'm a man? Wtf?

If I was a goodlooking Chad, my prescence should be enough to make her orgasm. There's 2 types of methods to induce an Orgasm: Mentally and Physically.

Physical Orgasm: You're been rubbed in the right way. Orgasm.
Mental Orgasm: You think deeply to cause yourself to orgasm without much or any physical stimulation.

About 50% of foids raped experience an orgamsm (I think), that number is a lot lower for women in a committed relationship.

Now, I am no relationship Guru but I'm pretty certain her partner is more likely to want her to experience pleasure than a rapist :waitwhat: yet more foids orgasm from being raped. Why?Either all the rapists perform a 1 hour oral session on the foid/Are all packing 7+ schlongs/Are all Gigachads/Foids get off mentally from it (as well as physically).

The fact a guy has overpowered them, all whilst giving physical stimulation will probably make a foid get off. No foid wants to be the man in the relationship. There's an entire subreddit (A large amount being larps) of foids wanting to be raped. They don't actually want to be raped by a guy, they just want a guy to physically overpower them and put them in their place, something which a fucking 1 hour oral session on an axe wound won't achieve.

So yes. It's cucked.

It gets wet when you lick it.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Do some Biology. A foid getting wet is the male equivalent of a guy getting an erection. Both attained when aroused which I do agree requires more stimulation for foids (Chads+), but she never require a man's mouth on it.

don't see why there would be any difference

It would probably taste good due to Halo effect