Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does someone have a secret hunch about how they will die in the future?

Organ Failure

Very painfully and relatively young. I have no clue why or by what though

I've always had dreams that I would die while in the military but usually by a negligent discharge or friendly fire or some stupid bullshit

Car accident probably. I'm afraid of cars and driving. I don't even have a drivers license but i will get one. Maybe i'll die right after i get the license.

What in-game death animation do you want go out with IRL? | ResetEra

Kidney failure

Car accident probably. I'm afraid of cars and driving. I don't even have a drivers license but i will get one. Maybe i'll die right after i get the license.
When are you planning to get one?

probably niggers

i’ll go out fucking stacy

Careful if it fails you will get serious prison time

Suicide by shotgun or by redbull OD

I always felt like I would die at a young age. I'm surprised I made it to 23 tbh.

probably niggers
Or old age after living out my last few decades as a hermit. Depends on if I can get away from the cities or not.

motorcycle accident, it's just a matter of when