Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does society owe us reparations?

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
It seems like for most of us, it's been hell on Earth for most of our lives. Are we that far off to those in the slave trade? At least they were given femails to breed with, right? We've been living in shame, and I feel like it is time our painful lives are recognized. Our reparations are long due. Crybaby Keaton managed to make 50k plus USD & he's only a kid. What are we owed, & what is the least you'd take?

fec.jpg

Vengeance. The absolute least I'll work with.

Death camps is the only option we need  some rich incels for funding

€1 million so I can retire in some third world Asian shithole and slay.

Anonymous said:
Are we that far off to those in the slave trade? 

Yes.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

Suigenocide

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

Oh yes, incel enclaves where we govern all of our people. Boner at the thought of claiming lands and capturing groups to enslave :D

Its just modern day slavery aka modern day eugenics. Most of the money will funnel to chad and stacies. The scraps will be thrown to us to fight over among ourselves. The only incel trait they admire is intelligence so if youre lucky and smart you can gates/musk it.

Anonymous said:
Oh yes, incel enclaves where we govern all of our people. Boner at the thought of claiming lands and capturing groups to enslave :D

I've always had an interest in politics (local ones), so this idea appeals to me as well.  :bigsmile:

Anonymous said:
 What are we owed, & what is the least you'd take?

fec.jpg

I want them to give me enough NEETbux to last 20 more years in a small house. But, they aren't really to blame for my subhumanity. It's not their fault that humans are programmed to filter out the uglies, it's just evolution.

Curry said:
Its just modern day slavery aka modern day eugenics. Most of the money will funnel to chad and stacies. The scraps will be thrown to us to fight over among ourselves. The only incel trait they admire is intelligence so if youre lucky and smart you can gates/musk it.

That's how I feel about our inceldom. I've always wondered if femoid's can easily receive welfare for a little mistreatment here & there, why shouldn't we? 

I feel like it is time for us to form the incel lobby & start pressuring congress to recognize our troubles. We need all the support we can get. Has RippedRich&Incel thought of this?

I'd just like to fuck someone Im attracted to/weighs under 200 lbs once to see what its like, then I'll return to my vidya.

Kointo said:
I want them to give me enough NEETbux to last 20 more years in a small house. But, they aren't really to blame for my subhumanity. It's not their fault that humans are programmed to filter out the uglies, it's just evolution.

That's where you and Zyrros are wrong. All humans have enough capacity to change and act in their environments. Nobody is programmed to hate or mistreat others, it is their choice, and they can choose to behave that way. Femoids deserve no sympathy or defense for their retarded actions.

Anonymous said:
That's where you and Zyrros are wrong. All humans have enough capacity to change and act in their environments. Nobody is programmed to hate or mistreat others, it is their choice, and they can choose to behave that way. Femoids deserve no sympathy or defense for their retarded actions.

They CHOOSE to act that way because it's human instinct to crave Chad in every way. If someone is repulsed by an incel and avoids them, they're acting on instinct. If someone rejects that instinct, then they're either virtue signaling, or they're trying to be a good person.

Yes, if they refuse to pay up we have every right to seize it from them.

Sure we do. I'd take Basic Income plus housing costs at worst, or 25K a year for life at best.

I'd rather LDAR with some money, than stay in poverty as an unemployable asocial misanthrope.

Every incel should receive a 1 million dollar grant.

Anonymous said:
It seems like for most of us, it's been hell on Earth for most of our lives. Are we that far off to those in the slave trade? At least they were given femails to breed with, right? We've been living in shame, and I feel like it is time our painful lives are recognized. Our reparations are long due. Crybaby Keaton managed to make 50k plus USD & he's only a kid. What are we owed, & what is the least you'd take?

fec.jpg

10K USD for every month of inceldom=120K USD for every year

The descendants of slavery never experienced slavery, I experience inceldom everyday.