Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does social status and friends come from being NT or from your genetics?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Had a small disagreement on a different thread with some guy.

I'm saying if ur a genetic dead end, no one will want to be friends with you or be seen with you.

Genetics is the main component of status. Anything else is sub-par.

Social status comes from ur genetics.

if u have good genetics, people will want u around and people will want to be friends with you.

but this retard is saying that social status = being NT

I highly doubt a 5'4 birdcel twink will be able to have non-nerd friends if hes NT...

Or if he does, it wont last long, he will always be left out, they will use him, the friendship wont last long, he will be isolated eventually. it will be like fighting an uphill battle to stay friends with the normal guys

Everything comes from genes.
You are NT if your genes are good.

Both
But looks primarily.

False dichotomy because being NT is genetic too.
:yes:
If you have bad genes, you'll have bad looks and possibly mental genetic disorders

Similarly, if you are born attractive you'll be healthier as well

getting social circle and male friends comes from NT, not looks, this is so fucking obvious

most men are not gay, they do not want to befriend a chadlite/chad from his looks

if a chad acts like an autist, other guys will bully him, his good looks doesn't automatically get him social circle (yes, he can still get girls while acting like that as it's a legit chad, but the point still stands)

Status mainly comes from being extra successful in something, which are good genes or by being extra rich.

Guy like Messi, im not talking about him specifically because he is a one in millions, but behaviour and socially he is retarded, and yet his godlike football genes gave him status to have all the friends and the bitches, same thing is applicable on the smaller scale.

Bad genetic NT loser can be a clown and/or an orbiter.

I think one's upbringing also plays an important role. It's not like normies are required to get a license before they breed. They might be NT themselves but they have absolutely no idea how to raise their kid to be NT.

getting social circle and male friends comes from NT, not looks, this is so fucking obvious

most men are not gay, they do not want to befriend a chadlite/chad from his looks

if a chad acts like an autist, other guys will bully him, his good looks doesn't automatically get him social circle (yes, he can still get girls while acting like that as it's a legit chad, but the point still stands)
i think your autistic or something to not pick up on the social dynamic that guys want to be friends with high status guys aka good genetics people(tall and good looking). cool kids dont hang out with genetic failures no matter how 'NT' they are.

i think your autistic or something to not pick up on the social dynamic that guys want to be friends with high status guys aka good genetics people(tall and good looking).
no, you are projecting your faggotry onto other men

i have never saw a good looking guy and thought "i want to be friends with him because he looks good"

Questions relating to genes are pointless because it's impossible to ever correctly answer them, it's all endless guesswork :feelsseriously:

What we can answer and compile are questions about the effects and immediate causes of inceldom

no, you are projecting your faggotry onto other men

i have never saw a good looking guy and thought "i want to be friends with him because he looks good"
nah bro your still bluepilled at heart. you'll learn

you're still a retarded faggot graycel who should get banned
dude ur on a blackpill forum and still bluepilled:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

so ur telling me this guy can have friends if hes NT?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@IncelHQ so ur telling me that guy can have friends if hes NT? ^^

no. nobody wants to be seen with him.

@IncelHQ so ur telling me that guy can have friends if hes NT? ^^

no. nobody wants to be seen with him.
if he is NT yes

he literally has a gf, which is expected as he is 6'3, can't be incel at that height

if he is NT yes

he literally has a gf, which is expected as he is 6'3, can't be incel at that height
what about if he's 5'4 and looks like that. can he have friends if NT? no.

Also maybe with guys genetic height plays more of a role than looks because men want a strong tribe

Genetics

White - It will be easier for you to make friends, as long as you are not ugly/fat/ a faggot.

Asian - People will think that you are smart, but you will have to watch as chad dates noodlewhores.

Hispanic - The United States is your playground, the Jews have given California back to Mexico. In my opinion - Hispanics are volcels (Hispanic foids are loose - but they fuck Chadriguez and chads most often).

Black - Unless you are a Tyrone, it is over for you.

Your face and height determines your social status.

Isn't NT genetic ??

Both but over long enough time span incels will lose their friends anyway

As long as you're not a turbo sperg and willing to make friends then you can pretty easily. Even my ugly ass that had buck teeth, acne, glasses, and a buzzcut (yea I know I was a retard) had tons of friends in school.

If you moved schools pretty often then it's pretty hard to make friends however.

i think your autistic or something to not pick up on the social dynamic that guys want to be friends with high status guys aka good genetics people(tall and good looking). cool kids dont hang out with genetic failures no matter how 'NT' they are.
I usually only see guys with similar looks/height hanging out with each other. I knew an autist who had no issues making friends once he was older because he was chadlite.
The few friends I had were short too. Since barely anyone is as short as me, there arent many people who would accept me
If you moved schools pretty often then it's pretty hard to make friends however.
That happened to me. While everyone had been building their social life since their childhood , mine resetted a couple of times. Combined with being incel it was over.

Last edited:
Had a small disagreement on a different thread with some guy.

I'm saying if ur a genetic dead end, no one will want to be friends with you or be seen with you.

Genetics is the main component of status. Anything else is sub-par.

Social status comes from ur genetics.

if u have good genetics, people will want u around and people will want to be friends with you.

but this retard is saying that social status = being NT

I highly doubt a 5'4 birdcel twink will be able to have non-nerd friends if hes NT...

Or if he does, it wont last long, he will always be left out, they will use him, the friendship wont last long, he will be isolated eventually. it will be like fighting an uphill battle to stay friends with the normal guys
Both. But in some cases being non NT comes from injury as an infant or when your mother was pregnant with you.