Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does sex smell?

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
lets say 2 person r having sex and after finishing they leave the room

then a 3rd person comes in, would that 3rd person smell something?

pheromones, so pussy and dick sweat smell

lets say 2 person r having sex and after finishing they leave the room

then a 3rd person comes in, would that 3rd person smell something?
So there you are, fakecel!

Sex definitely has a smell, i've been in plenty of rooms where people have done so, normies also arent always shy about keeping it out of their conversations from time to time. Admittedly I've looked stuff up like that before too and even searches confirm it. Sweat, other fluids, pheromones etc. They do leave a scent.

Sex definitely has a smell, i've been in plenty of rooms where people have done so, normies also arent always shy about keeping it out of their conversations from time to time. Admittedly I've looked stuff up like that before too and even searches confirm it. Sweat, other fluids, pheromones etc. They do leave a scent.
Do you work in a brothel ot something?

jizz, piss, and fesikh

Do you ever smell your own ball sack

Probably the same as my room after a typical morning wankathon

(minus the female sweat/fluids obviously)

always been a mystery to me how foids can enjoy that ascerbic vapor/flavour of balls and shaft?? Enough to gobble n guzzle on it ?? Always makes me think wtf when i see or hear of bj's.

Going by experience of my own shit… it frickin pongs. :feelsEhh:

Smells like ass :feelsEhh:

smells like Algeria

I once went to a brothel and instead of being made to wait in a waiting room, I was made to wait in one of the bedrooms and it fucking reeked of cum, the place smelled like it was full of cum left over by 100 men from the past week and not even cleaned afterwards, I left the brothel before the receptionist even had the chance to show me the first girl

When I eventually open a brothel, I will make sure the rooms are sanitized after each and every session

I once went to a brothel and instead of being made to wait in a waiting room, I was made to wait in one of the bedrooms and it fucking reeked of cum, the place smelled like it was full of cum left over by 100 men from the past week and not even cleaned afterwards, I left the brothel before the receptionist even had the chance to show me the first girl

When I eventually open a brothel, I will make sure the rooms are sanitized after each and every session
so it just smelled like a cumrag?