Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion does school even matter this much?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
I haven't been able to just chill and relax with my break because this one problem has been lingering over my head. I have a D in one of my classes. and it's the end of the quarter. this makes me feel horrible because I've always gotten As and Bs but I slipped up 2 assignments in said class and fucked up, and I'm pretty sure there's no way to fix it. I've been stressing over this one grade all break, does it even matter? should I stop caring about it? is it anything to worry about?

BROOTAL no reply pill

I haven't been able to just chill and relax with my break because this one problem has been lingering over my head. I have a D in one of my classes. and it's the end of the quarter. this makes me feel horrible because I've always gotten As and Bs but I slipped up 2 assignments in said class and fucked up, and I'm pretty sure there's no way to fix it. I've been stressing over this one grade all break, does it even matter? should I stop caring about it? is it anything to worry about?
You have no reason to be getting bad grades if you are incel. There is a reason that everyone in the STEM departments of top ivy leagues are ugly as shit. Ugly people get ostracized from groups and as a result, they are forced to spend a lot of time by themselves and that will give you ample time to study.

You have no reason to be getting bad grades if you are incel. There is a reason that everyone in the STEM departments of top ivy leagues are ugly as shit. Ugly people get ostracized from groups and as a result, they are forced to spend a lot of time by themselves and that will give you ample time to study.
I was getting bad grades becuase I honestly didn't give a shit, I just enjoyed to get tf out and graduate.

I was getting bad grades becuase I honestly didn't give a shit, I just enjoyed to get tf out and graduate.
Aim to get into a really good Ivy league so that you get high paying job. School is so easy now. Literally you can learn anything you want on YouTube.

You should just care about tests, [UWSL]assignments [/UWSL]and homework are for cucks:owo:

A grade like that doesn't mean much unless you're looking at getting into a top college. You gotta stop worrying if you can't do anything about it anyway.

You should just care about tests, [UWSL]assignments [/UWSL]and homework are for cucks:owo:
This. People get so scared about not handing in their homework lol. I doubt you'd find a single student that was expelled for not handing in their homework. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't do your own work. You should be well prepared for tests

However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't do your own work. You should be well prepared for tests
You can manage the whole high school just studying 1 day before the test and paying attention on class tbh

A grade like that doesn't mean much unless you're looking at getting into a top college. You gotta stop worrying if you can't do anything about it anyway.
true

If you live in first world dont drop, if not just fucking lol why are you still in school

Doesnt really matter. Youll have money either way
I'm mainly just worried about being more of a disappointment to my family than I already am since getting good grades is one of the best things about me to them

I'm mainly just worried about being more of a disappointment to my family than I already am since getting good grades is one of the best things about me to them
Youll be a disappointment either way when you dont get into a good college. Pick whatever YOU want.
Which subjects are you struggling?
Inb4 physics and chemistry or maths. Like lmao they are so easy

Youll be a disappointment either way when you dont get into a good college. Pick whatever YOU want.

Inb4 physics and chemistry or maths. Like lmao they are so easy
I struggle more with linguistics than with those tbh

No school for your face.

The entire world is on the verge of economic collapse three years or less from now, I've learned to embrace not giving a shit about anything at this point.

Soon enough money, income, occupation, education, social status, or career will be meaningless, we're about to enter the global dark ages of perpetual chaos where the only thing that will matter is basic survival. The world as it exists now is on borrowed time and its end is near, soon the entire world will be an unrecognizable hellscape gentlemen, rejoice or despair. :feelsjuice: :yes: