Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does RSD still exist and sell bootcamps?

I hate these scammers. Literally drug dealers, dealers of the bluepill.

I don't even know who these faggots are but his hairline is JFL

I hate these scammers. Literally drug dealers, dealers of the bluepill.

I hate them, but I hope anyone who believes in blue pill bullshit lives a miserable life so it's an enemy of my enemy type deal.

idk about RSD but this manlet always makes me laugh, an example of what he'd say is "you've got this very elegant yet naughty vibe about you"... JFL, imagine saying that to a foid.

The entire PUA industry, or what's left of it has transitioned into general 'self-improvement' as far as I'm concerned.

idk about RSD but this manlet always makes me laugh, an example of what he'd say is "you've got this very elegant yet naughty vibe about you"... JFL, imagine saying that to a foid.

lol @ street harassing girls in NYC, a liberal shithole where they walk around with phone on record looking for a new idiot's life to ruin

last I heard they've switched to new age lifecoaching shit, where they tell you to think positive and appreciate sunsets

At think at this point they’re just grasping at straws to try and stay relevant.

It’s over

I hope these ugly PUA get put in jail. Let’s see how much “game” they need to get fucked in jail :feelshaha::lul::feelskek::feelzez:

“Game” is such a fucking cope, along the lines of boomer tier “just look them in the eye and give a firm handshake” advice. The only “game” that matters is face, height, and frame game.

Words don’t attract women, your genetics do. Most men are hopelessly retarded, and think that you can get laid if you say the right words. Chad can grunt a few animalistic sounds while pointing to his dick and get way more action than an average manlet who has mastered the art of “pick up”.

I don’t understand how a guy can get this reasoning into their head, “I’m not ugly and unwanted, I just need a little help with talking to women.”

Women will talk and approach you if they’re interested enough, PUA is a scam sold to low value losers who think they can land a modern woman, with all her endless options in her pocket, if they just say the right combination of words at the right time. They’re more pathetic than MGTOW and redpillers combined.

last I heard they've switched to new age lifecoaching shit, where they tell you to think positive and appreciate sunsets

Even they know they've exhausted their false propaganda. This is why the blackpill exists. To expose LIARS like RSD.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back