Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does romance fill the void for you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28801
  • Start date
Deleted member 28801

Deleted member 28801

It's over for biblecels
-
Romance anime movies Manga etc do they work?

No. They only make the desire for it more intense.

Romance anime movies Manga etc do they work?

It wouldn't watch anything that has romance as the main theme. It becomes way too brutal to watch.

Nio. Once the show ends I crave the real thing IRL, if anything the crash is mroe intense.

nigga its just pain now

I don't even watch that crap. I never want to watch that crap. I rather see anything that has little to no romance because it just makes me angry because I won't get those kinds of situations.
I have no clue how that can fill a void other than making that void bigger and worse.

That's like saying that I can't get candy and I want candy and expect me to get that void filled by watching someone else eat candy. How? How would that help?
No. They only make the desire for it more intense.
That's exactly what I expect to happen, which is why I will never do it.
It wouldn't watch anything that has romance as the main theme. It becomes way too brutal to watch.
Another that I expect to happen.

Does anything fill the desire besides cooming?
No. Fap and the feeling goes away for sometimes hours, if not the whole day. Sometimes I do it once a day. Sometimes multiple if I get those urges. Sometimes I don't for a day or 2 if I'm busy with something, meaning the feelings and thoughts and urge just doesn't come so I have no point to.

One of Rust Cohle's (borrowed from philosophycels of course) dialogue is '' death created time to grow the things that it would kill''

All notions of love, romance, intimacy are all just designed to make you amplify what you are missing in this life. The pain of not getting it then amplifies it's worth and thus there's no way we(-cels) can be happy in this life. Second-hand experience like fiction may feel like doing something useful with your time, but we are filling the void with stuff that is bound to pain us (later).

I can justify it as 'maybe wallow in pain than the pain of nothingness'.

All because I wasn't a 6-6-6. What life.

Last edited:
That's like saying that I can't get candy and I want candy and expect me to get that void filled by watching someone else eat candy. How? How would that help?

Very practical analogy. You aren't entitled to candy, yet you should appreciate the (Chad) world eating candy all the time and told in the face that eating candy is a healthy, essential, vital thing which gives meaning to your life, and still, you can't have/denied it.

You can put yourself in the shoes of the Chad and try to imagine what it's like temporarily, but you will quickly build a tolerance to it and end up feeling depressed when the feeling doesn't come anymore. The only 'harm' I see that comes from it is that you will become more aware of what you are missing out on when you are unable to mirror the feeling and thus you may become depressed.

In short, it is a very weak feeling and so the cope runs out incredibly quickly.