Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel does reddit have garbage servers or what?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Shit fucking doesn't load so often or loads slow as fuck or fucks up like acting like I'm not logged in when I am then fuckings fucks fuck ERROR ERROR ERROR SORRY SWEATY ERROR INB4 "hurr le hurr jfl at using teh redddiT xdD"
could partly be my silky smooth 4 mb/s internet but this site for example loads fine most of the time

This is why you're incel

Jgc

jfc, fucking pos

It's buggy as fuck like all the big software and websites nowadays. That's what you get when you employ diversity hires and women instead of people who actually know their shit.

Why do you want to use that shit

It's buggy as fuck like all the big software and websites nowadays. That's what you get when you employ diversity hires and women instead of people who actually know their shit.
Tbh

The Reddit app is rotting garbage in the Arizona sun that's been shit on 5 days ago in a bout of diarrhea caused by a week of eating taco bell straight.
fuck apps. every website tries to push their app on you. I uninstalled the youtube app so youtube links would stop trying to open in there

Redditufkicngipicpe

IM REDDIT IM A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back