Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does racial cohesion really solve our problems?

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
★★★★
I feel like as a white man's even if we did manage to somehow get the white population in the US back to like 80% in 20 years, I do not see how my life would improve much. Yes there would be less crime and the economy would be better so I'd have a better job and more stuff, but as an Incel I (and other people here) would still be ostracized and it might even be worse as incels could become the new object of ridicule from Chad and Stacy as a whole.

Again I'm not against racial cohesion. But people act like a homogeneous white society would be paradise on earth. For us Incels, it would not.

EVERY single first world nation had the exact same problems that they have now way before large scale immigration happened. Crime syndicates existed, gangs existed, pimps existed, murderers existed etc. etc. It is true that immigrants usually take these roles from the natives when they arrive, which is because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot. Who can blame them tho? They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary. They are basically just replacing the local low class.

You will be just as incel as you are now with ot without immigration.

EVERY single first world nation had the exact same problems that they have now way before large scale immigration happened. Crime syndicates existed, gangs existed, pimps existed, murderers existed etc. etc. It is true that immigrants usually take these roles from the natives when they arrive, which is because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot. Who can blame them tho? They come from severely shitty backgrounds so of course they are even more motivated to improve their situation by all means necessary. They are basically just replacing the local low class.

You will be just as incel as you are now with ot without immigration.
Correct

We would become the scapegoat for everything if nigger crime disappeared. And ethnocentric bias wouldn't be encouraged if everyone was white.

EVERY single first world nation had the exact same problems that they have now way before large scale immigration happened. Crime syndicates existed, gangs existed, pimps existed, murderers existed etc. etc. It is true that immigrants usually take these roles from the natives when they arrive, which is because they are even more willing to resort to extreme violence to claim their spot.
eh, depends on the country. in America this was true before Mexicans arrived, but there were no gangs of this level in places like Sweden, the Netherlands or Germany

Indeed no, inceldom will still exist and be the cause of the same problems for us. Got a pretty nasty reminder of that when a few years ago my dad and aunt were making fun of the incel my dad used to bully as a child and whom my aunt always shot down when he simped for her and tried to get together with her, and when they were growing up the number of foreigners/minorities in their area could be counted on one hand, if even that.

eh, depends on the country. in America this was true before Mexicans arrived, but there were no gangs of this level in places like Sweden, the Netherlands or Germany
The UK has been full of native crime gangs for hundreds of years, ever since it's society has been studied and recorded.
Denmark has one of the highest concentrations of native outlaw motorcycle club members in Europe and, along with the other Nordic nations
Eastern Europe is a breeding ground for drug trade, human trafficking, corruption and arms smuggling and has also seen the Balkan war, a violent conflict between natives which lasted as long as the 2000s in certain areas

Eastern Europe is a breeding ground for drug trade, human trafficking, corruption and arms smuggling and has also seen the Balkan war, a violent conflict between natives which lasted as long as the 2000s in certain areas
not since the 90s lol

And I need to remind u OP that life in first world nations right now is better than it has ever been. 150 years ago you would have been a peasant with zero opportunities who gets treated like absolute scum by the ruling monarch.

And I you need to remember that life in first world nations right now is better than it has ever been. 150 years ago OP you would have been a peasant with zero opportunities who gets treated like absolute scum by the ruling monarch.
>peasant
>late 1800s

i don't think it's gonna get any better or worse, what are they gonna do kick us out of the country? We're already pretty much on the bottom of the social hierarchy.
However, if you're a NEET yeah you'll probably get some heat.
negro gibberish
Were there BLM riots, knockout games, affirmative action, niggers shoved in every piece of media and people openly talking/laughing about white genocide when the countries were 90%+ white? I'm too lazy to look it up but I already know crime was way less and is way less in countries with higher rates of whites/northeast asians.

Last edited:
i don't think it's gonna get any better or worse, what are they gonna do kick us out of the country? We're already pretty much on the bottom of the social hierarchy.
However, if you're a NEET yeah you'll probably get some heat.

Were there BLM riots, knockout games, affirmative action, niggers shoved in every piece of media and people openly talking/laughing about white genocide when the countries were majority white? I'm too lazy to look it up but I already know crime was way less and is way less in countries with higher rates of whites/northeast asians.
Low IQ cel. Not going to waste my time arguing with retards like you. Keep living in your delusions nigga.

Low IQ cel. Not going to waste my time arguing with retards like you. Keep living in your delusions nigga.
Okay I'll answer for you: there were no BLM riots, there was no knockout game, there was no affirmative action, there were no niggers shoved in all of our media and there were no people laughing and talking about white genocide. Also as a Dutch guy our word for white wouldn't have been changed because niggers demanded it to be changed, nor would our cultural traditional Sinterklaasfeest be cancelled because again niggers wouldn't have cried about it.

Therefore having at least a 90% white majority in our countries would obviously be better even if you're an incel.

Last edited:
Okay I'll answer for you: there were no BLM riots, there was no knockout game, there was no affirmative action, there were no niggers shoved in all of our media and there was no people laughing and talking about white genocide.Therefore having at least a 90% white majority in our countries would obviously be better even if you're an incel.
There were no niggers but there were other white ethnicities England has been systematically oppressing, killing and raping the Irish for thousands of years, fellow "white people". This situation has lead to many local wars, the most recent one ending only 30 years ago. If there are no nigger someone else will take the place of a nigger in the society. Triblaism is human nature. Instead of white genocide they would be talking about irish genocide or slav genocide instead.

not since the 90s lol
Cope @WorthlessSlavicShit
It's definitely much better than it was in the 90s (which were pretty much a Dark Age for EE), but obviously crime never fully goes away, and the countries which haven't joined the EU, which even in the 90s were poorer and worse off than the ones that eventually joined anyway, still have problems like this, especially in the Balkans.

cultural traditional Sinterklaasfeest be cancelled
Tbh I still can't believe that you guys actually cancelled that just because activists whose entire activism is based on importing American racial discourse into the country they live in were claiming that this tradition hundreds of years older than European colonial empires in Africa is totally blackface, which is totally bad because American leftist racial activists say it is:worryfeels::feelshaha:.

I feel like as a white man's even if we did manage to somehow get the white population in the US back to like 80% in 20 years, I do not see how my life would improve much. Yes there would be less crime and the economy would be better so I'd have a better job and more stuff, but as an Incel I (and other people here) would still be ostracized and it might even be worse as incels could become the new object of ridicule from Chad and Stacy as a whole.

Again I'm not against racial cohesion. But people act like a homogeneous white society would be paradise on earth. For us Incels, it would not.
It would be objectively better as you said, but I don’t see what you mean as to how we would be become even more worse treated, since picking on most non-Whites(except Rices) is very socially unacceptable in most of the country.

Yes, it won’t solve the Incel crisis, you are correct on that.

I suggest you & others read this:

It’s a collection of research by various Liberal scholars, who found what they were promoting was actually harmful.

Not to mention, research proves it can be detrimental to the economy:

IMG 7711

Whilst I have met non-Whites I can get on with, i’ve found them on average to be more difficult due to obvious cultural differences; humans also recognize their own races faces better.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Tbh I still can't believe that you guys actually cancelled that just because activists whose entire activism is based on importing American racial discourse into the country they live in were claiming that this tradition hundreds of years older than European colonial empires in Africa is totally blackface, which is totally bad because American leftist racial activists say it is:worryfeels::feelshaha:.
Me neither. It's fascinating that these violent marxist niggers somehow went from being the most hated people in the Netherlands where 90% disagreed (The 10% probably being brown people who hate us) on the issue and within 10 years they had 50% support. There's some kinda lesson to be learned there but I'm not sure I know what it is.

Last edited:
America's biggest export is weird leftist statism to get people to bow to the Elites

Western problems are easy to solve just control your fucking immigration

Western problems are easy to solve just control your fucking immigration
In Europe maybe. I think we'll see some change there soon.

Canada on the other hand is totally fucked. Whites are having kids and Jeets and Chinese (actual Chinese) are outbreeding and taking over the properties and jobs.

In Europe maybe. I think we'll see some change there soon.

Canada on the other hand is totally fucked. Whites are having kids and Jeets and Chinese (actual Chinese) are outbreeding and taking over the properties and jobs.
Absolutely Europe is waking up and I agree Canada will soon be India the whites are becoming minority

I think it would definitely solve crime related issues, economical issues, and any racial conflicts. Despite being a mutt, I believe in racially homogenous societies. Look at Japan for example. Most of the [very few] problems in Japan are caused by foreigners. Same as Singapore and South Korea.

But in the incel sphere, women tend to stick to their own race for the most part anyways. A society absolved of incels cannot be in existence until it addresses modern day hypergamy and dating problems caused by women's ridiculous standards. The incel problem isn't an issue of a non-homogenous society, more like an issue of feminism and technology having way too much overreach in our day to day lives. If traditionally white countries continued to stay white, but modern day problems with women and technology stayed the same, it would still be as over as it is right now for us.

I think it would definitely solve crime related issues, economical issues, and any racial conflicts. Despite being a mutt, I believe in racially homogenous societies. Look at Japan for example. Most of the [very few] problems in Japan are caused by foreigners. Same as Singapore and South Korea.

But in the incel sphere, women tend to stick to their own race for the most part anyways. A society absolved of incels cannot be in existence until it addresses modern day hypergamy and dating problems caused by women's ridiculous standards. The incel problem isn't an issue of a non-homogenous society, more like an issue of feminism and technology having way too much overreach in our day to day lives. If traditionally white countries continued to stay white, but modern day problems with women and technology stayed the same, it would still be as over as it is right now for us.
Well said.

Only for yellows and some browns

In fact if your a whitecel living in a diverse area like cali or nyc itll make things worse by removing the gooks, pajeets, and spics dragging to average down.

You also need cultural cohesion, religious cohesion, ethnic cohesion, linguistic cohesion, ideological/political cohesion, socioeconomic cohesion and every other category to be uniformly aligned among your population to make your society more high trust and stable.
Racial cohesion is one part of the answer but that alone won't solve every problem in multiethnic and multicultural states. Because more demographically homogeneous countries tend to be more pleasant to live in, this means achieving racial homogeny is just one step in the ladder of increasing overall homogeny. And the more types of homogeny your social order can attain (be it language, faith, etc.), the more stable and likely to be prosperous your state becomes.
You don't just stop at step one after completing the task of making an ethnostate. If your goal is to build a long lasting society and if the situation allows the following solution as a plausible and accomplishable goal, you should preferably strive to make every other remaining non racial ingroup affiliation your population identifies as be as homogeneous as possible to avoid infighting and eliminate sources of potential strife, outgroup formation and irreconcilable differences for fueling conflicts in the future. Everything I elaborated here is just common sense and basic self preserving tribalistic instincts that comes naturally to human behavior anyways.

Last edited:
unpopular opinion but I think absolutely nothing would change. just making sure the population is majority white wouldnt be better or worse if youre an incel. you would still get no gf, be forced to wageslave, and have no life. even for chad his life wouldnt change at all, as he lives a perfect life regardless of racial demographics