Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does race matter to you?

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
This question is especially to white incels !
You guys are utter losers in a system created by white men so I ask you do you still have racial pride ? do you see those white overlords as your people ?

Do overlords and chads even care about race ?

Last edited:
Richard Spencer tried to unite the White race, but it's every Chad for himself

Enjoy your ban

>GrAYcel
>race baiting
>You guys
:fbi::fbi::fbi:

This question is especially to white incels !
You guys are utter losers in a system created by white men so I ask you do you still have racial pride ? do you see those white overlords as your people ?

Do overlords and chads even care about race ?
I only care about race when it gets used against me. Otherwise, I don't care.

Greycel thread tbh

Another greycel tier thread.

Different peoples certainly have a greater or lesser preponderance of traits and different average abilities. That is not to be reductionist. Any trait or ability can exist within an individual of any race and it is foolish to pre-judge any individual based on their race.

I am of Germanic stock and I believe our higher than average IQs along with a predisposition toward individualism and adventure have contributed to our success and I try to cultivate these traits within myself. I do not have "pride" in my heritage, as I had nothing to do with who I was born too.

As for "white pride," not even all whites are the same. Alpinoids, Celts, Slavs, Meds and the Ashkenazim all have "white" skin and facial features, but they also have different traits and histories. I don't consider myself the same "race" as an Italian or Serbian for instance.

And to directly answer your question, I don't believe my life would be better under the rule of a different race. Maybe the same, but certainly not better, so I don't blame "white men" for my incel status, retard.

Last edited:
Seems the CIA needs informations today :feelzez:

CIA