Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does psychology, philosophy or religion works for you?

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Makaveli The Don
★★★★★
Can you better tolerate your life or justify certain occasions with one of these three (philosophy, psychology, religion)? I personally don't see these things helping me tolerate being an incel that much and they seem like bluepill cope to me. I'm open to different opinions, I'd like to hear different points of view

No, no, and no.

I need money. That's the only thing that matters in life, for sub-5s.

Psychology is usually cope or water
Religion I don't believe in
Philosophy sucked the soul out of me

pussy worship is the only true religion

Can you better tolerate your life or justify certain occasions with one of these three (philosophy, psychology, religion)? I personally don't see these things helping me tolerate being an incel that much and they seem like bluepill cope to me. I'm open to different opinions, I'd like to hear different points of view
None of those 3 increases my total pleasure

Some psychology can be helpful but minimal most is psychobabble.

I see the practicality of religion but it’s allot of cope when you can’t shame woman who are whores unless you Islam maxx

Philosophy is mental masturbation for mental midgets usually Manlets gravitate towards this to feel superior if you are still a loser and spout philosophy it just goes to show you how useless it is

all of them have the capability to generate man made problem

What would really help most would be a spiritual detachment from the world
that's why is not a cope, philosophy and religion

but that requires a lot of sacrifice and abandonment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back