Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does pretending to be gay increase your likability?

42cel_Alt#01

42cel_Alt#01

Greycel
In the west being gay is widely accepted by the younger generations. If an incel pretended to be gay, would he be treated in a better way by people? Maybe women wouldn't be afraid of getting raped as much by him anymore, and all the male cucks nowadays would probably accept it, too.

Does pretending to be gay make the way people treat you better? Has anyone of you tried this? Sure, it's one of the hardest copes ever, but if it makes your life better, then why not?

No you'd still be treated the same except you'd get called fag more

a buddy of mine is gay including all the gay mannorisms that come with it. Women just treat him like a dancing monkey and he thinks they actually like him lol.

depends how far u take it. if u date some chinese or balck twink u woould probably get so much social validation as being a cute gay interracial couple

Women feel safer around gay men because they don't have to worry about unwanted attention

yea i tell every normie im gay when they say "yo bruh have u ever had a gf b4 xd"

males respect me a lot more when i tell them that tbh, i fucking hate when i have to tell them im a virgin who never had a girlfriend before, they just look at me like i have i just came from fucking mars.