Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Prestigous and Money make coping possbile

• Thread starter blackpatrickbateman
  • Start date
B

blackpatrickbateman

Greycel
Lowkey all of my life ive been able to mask my short comings of not being able to pull women with my academic success. Like if I wasn't good at that I feel I would be screwed. But now I'm going to a prestigious college in the us (ie ivy league vandy UChicago Georgetown Michigan) Lately seeing the type of people all have great success with sex while also being good at academics makes it hard to cope. One of my main goals is to work on wall street and make a lot of money. but has any incel already went down this path and tell me how they coped through this process?

Yes. I desire money more than women to be honest.
shit lol you think once i make wall street ill just be able to seamaxx? everyday women begin to seem more stupid and stupid

Money is a retarded cope, no money for missing out on teen years.

Kinda yeah. You are still coming up To an empty home every day. I mean if you can afford the Best cosmetic surgeries, LL and its still over for you then it doesnt matter if your apartment is expensive. You are just watching tv or rotting on co.

Turbo manlets with ugly faces probably have it the worst

Last edited: