Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does personality exist?

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
Is personality actually a real thing? Or is it just a made up concept by foids to bare chad cocks.

I dont think that does. Especially not in dating where everyone try to represent themselves better than they are.

A good personality only counts as a good personality if you are chad

No, it's a big meme. Everyone has more or less the same personality, they just cope in different ways.

The way I see it, it's Binary, someone either has a personality disorder (Narcissism for example) or not.

Ofc bro pERsonality exists
Have a shower (Be good looking) bro :feelzez:
Just be yourself bro :hax:

Look at this guy, his name is jeremy meeks, he was just being himself then became a multi millionaire famous model just because he kept grinding and working hard and never giving up

Never give up bro

Ofc bro pERsonality exists
Have a shower (Be good looking) bro :feelzez:
Just be yourself bro :hax:

Look at this guy, his name is jeremy meeks, he was just being himself then became a multi millionaire famous model just because he kept grinding and working hard and never giving up
View attachment 1260654
Never give up bro
Wow such a hard working cuck he is

Yes facenality and heightfidance exist :forcedsmile:

I doesn't exist. It is just a buzzword retards use 24/7

I doesn't exist. It is just a buzzword retards use 24/7
No, it exists. It's called NTness. That's what is considered a good personality. How nice or nasty you are is irrelevant. Just be NT is law

Only the aura you project from being NT exists. A lot of masculine guys have dogshit domineering personalities but it gives foids the tingles, especially when they socially dominate other men.

Not for us. People sniff out my lack of personality within half a minute.

Only the aura you project from being NT exists. A lot of masculine guys have dogshit domineering personalities but it gives foids the tingles, especially when they socially dominate other men.