Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does people here really envy normies ?

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★★
I think i even rather to be a incel than a normie, no coping.

When you observe them do they looks happy for you ? They looks like fucking depressed and dead inside

Working at slave jobs and only cope by thinking about the weekend, which will take all their money all of this for like 5-10% of fucking jfl

Imagine having no passions, no own ideas, just be a empty shell who follow trends, work, and cope with parties

What a miserable life. We Also have a shitty life but at least we understand the world where we live, and will not finish cucked / homeless or anything.

I only feel envy and rage when i see a chadlite or chad. It's the only life who is really worth

I hate how ignorant normies are.
It piss me off too. They are fucking animals, if they can eat their goyslop and fuck sometimes they Care about nothing and accept to be slave

Elites are right to exploit them tbh.

Not really, I just envy chads and I wish I could be a chad.

Plus most normies in LTRs are dating chad's cum toilet.

Its like they have it easy being bunch if bluepillers who arent authentic

When you observe them do they looks happy for you ? They looks like fucking depressed and dead inside

Working at slave jobs and only cope by thinking about the weekend, which will take all their money all of this for like 5-10% of fucking jfl

Imagine having no passions, no own ideas, just be a empty shell who follow trends, work, and cope with parties

What a miserable life. We Also have a shitty life but at least we understand the world where we live, and will not finish cucked / homeless or anything.

I only feel envy and rage when i see a chadlite or chad. It's the only life who is really worth

Sorry, but you're coping. And you're also generalizing all normies as NPCs.

Most normies have passions and hobbies, in addition to stable jobs and finances. They look pretty happy to me, especially when they're with their gfs.

You are coping I envy being happy and confident about my iq looks and height, not being below average in all categories.

Sorry, but you're coping. And you're also generalizing all normies as NPCs.

Most normies have passions and hobbies, in addition to stable jobs and finances. They look pretty happy to me, especially when they're with their gfs.
I never see a normie who is not a NPC, But it is maybe i only know low class people.

Is it common for normies to not be NPC ? I feel like at least 90% of the population is NPC

Incels gotta work too?
Eurocels Can neetbuxx

Sometimes I wish I had normal life like them. But then I get reminded of my subhuman status. :feelscry:

I hate them and I don't like their targeted empathy.

They have better lives than we do.

Nope they’re the absolute worst of the bunch

This is cope. Most of the normies I know live far better lives than me and I wish I could switch places with them.

you absolutely are coping though.
first point is based on how they look, meanwhile at night they smile vicariously while munching fat chick muff. Do you smile like a retard and look not dead when you are outside? A single girlfriend every 2 years would more than make up for this and you are seeing them without her.
second point, you may be a neet but most incels can't afford to be. Some normies are neet too and you don't know because they don't call themselves neet. But they live with their parents and get laid. Especially women. That is a way better life than yours. Your life as neet is worse than theirs as neet and incels life as slave is BRUTAL compared to theirs as slave. They also think about the weekend, where the famous 'friday night and i'm alone again' meme comes into play
you are applying neets situation because it is your own, but not thinking critically and applying the incel situation separate from neeting.
third point the only reason we have passions is because we have nothing else in life to be obsessed with. I wouldn't be a high iq kino connoisseur or have advanced music taste if I wasn't incel. I'd just go to shit concerts and not find the music shit because I don't spend so much time pursuing taste

imagine thinking people cope with having no passions by going to parties and not the other way around :feelskek:

srs the only reason we care about not following trends is because 1) we have the knowledge of obscurer stuff not to, which came from loneliness, and 2) its the only thing we have to be proud of. You said 'im not coping' but that doesn't mean you aren't coping.

Last edited: