Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does People Ask You Whether You Are Sick All The Time

onurbaba

onurbaba

Recruit
★★★★
(When I say foids, I intend relatives; beckys or stacys don't care about an incel anyways.)
I get this a lot especially from foids. They always ask me " Are you sick?" , "You got flu?".
I think this is because they cannot justify my deformed looks and they think I am ill or something.

Does this ever happen to you? Or is it just me?:feelsrope:

Last edited:
What foids do you have intimate enough contact with for them to ask you about your health? Personally, I have no contact with any foids whatsoever apart from the odd cashier which obviously barely counts if at all.

What foids do you have intimate enough contact with for them to ask you about your health? Personally, I have no contact with any foids whatsoever apart from the odd cashier which obviously barely counts if at all.

Yeah I wrote that they are relatives. My sister, cousin even my mom always ask whether I am sick if we haven't seen each other for some time
Brutal.

People do not give a shit about me, nor my feelings

If foids are talking to you you shouldn't be poasting here. Gtfo normie strayer

Yeah I wrote that they are relatives. My sister, cousin even my mom always ask whether I am sick if we haven't seen each other for some time
That means nothing they're probably just worried about you. & sorry for not reading your post thoroughly that was selfish of me to go and reply without having done so.

#Metoo

"Arr you ok?" As i hack and coughing.

They don't really care. They just don't want me around if i drop dead on there areas!

Dude I wrote they are my relatives.
Doesn't your mom speak to you?
You should mention this first since it is vital info. Dont expect me to scroll down your essay to read footnotes

This has been happening to me for the last few years, but tbh I think is more related to my depression getting worse and worse since then than to my looks.

Yes, everyone, even my therapist. Then again I am kinda sick. :feelsrope:

They ask me why I always look at the ground while walking, why I'm so tired, why I don't talk.
It's all very annoying and they're oblivious as to why even though one glance at me would explain why.

Subhuman looks is a terminal disease. The answer is always yes.

No one says anything to me