Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does Palestine exist?

Does Palestine exist?

• I've never heard of such a state.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Free Palestine

Votes: 41 80.4%

• Total voters
free palestine and free ritalincel

cuzz (((they))) would never do something wrong, and create a ethno state

that british colony? what of it

Yes of course

Zionism is a good thing. It provides me with entertainment. I laugh every time I hear about "Palestinian" subhumans getting blown to pieces by the Israeli Air Force.

Palestine is not real

Legends have it it’s real.

I don’t like Israel but they fought and conquered the land they have fair and square.

The Jews should have just committed a genocide against the Palestinians and got rid of them years ago. Worked for the Soviet Union.

Zionism is a good thing. It provides me with entertainment. I laugh every time I hear about "Palestinian" subhumans getting blown to pieces by the Israeli Air Force.
Edgy white kid alert

JFL at people that (((doesn't believe in Palestine )))

Free Palestine and sniffles.

I don't take a position, I just take popcorn and watch jews and Muslims kill each other

Both kikes and towelheads should get nuked already.Free the Western world from these plagues.

These kinds of threads should be banned. Its off topic not politics and antisemitic memes category.

God bless Palestine

god bless bloody sunday and the paras, athenry mike was a thief, god bless the famine and the crown
and the same for the London bombers,the Manchester bomber, the Luftwaffe,lee Rigby beheader,jim lynagh,brednan burns narrow water bomber,isis, and George Washington

and the same for the London bombers,the Manchester bomber, the Luftwaffe,lee Rigby beheader,jim lynagh,brednan burns narrow water bomber,isis, and George Washington

I'm not British iqcel. But I am a major fan of Oliver Cromwell. He did some great work there with Trevelyan. Enjoy roping before a UI.

Isreal more like
Isntreal

Also reminder that the US is providing the kikes with weaponry so they can mass genocide palestinians

I'm not British iqcel. But I am a major fan of Oliver Cromwell. He did some great work there with Trevelyan. Enjoy roping before a UI.
Dam shame Hitler didnt wipe yous all out

Dam shame Hitler didnt wipe yous all out

Hahaha cringe, Irish 32 county republic and Fakestinians River to Sea nation...… both fake countries that never existed. Kingdom of Ireland as a unitary state formed under English rule. Fakestine was a Roman name to Erase our people's national history..... you losers have so much in common. Its pathetic. Don't expect me to reply now because I have a life. Nice British football club image hahaha, sure you'll say they were Irish ethnically...… funny that more Irish, people live in Britain than live in Ireland just like all the PA idiots living in Israel :feelshaha: what ajoke you are

Hahaha cringe, Irish 32 county republic and Fakestinians River to Sea nation...… both fake countries that never existed. Kingdom of Ireland as a unitary state formed under English rule. Fakestine was a Roman name to Erase our people's national history..... you losers have so much in common. Its pathetic. Don't expect me to reply now because I have a life. Nice British football club image hahaha, sure you'll say they were Irish ethnically...… funny that more Irish, people live in Britain than live in Ireland just like all the PA idiots living in Israel :feelshaha: what ajoke you are
Yous are hated by more than a billion people on earth, yous get attacked dozens of times throughout the world every day,if it wasn't for america babysitting you,your country wouldn't even exist

Also reminder that the US is providing the kikes with weaponry so they can mass genocide palestinians

Wow. The mass genocide of Fakestinians by shooting them when they invade the border or bombing HAMAS when they fire rockets into Israel, and sending them text messages and phone calls to warn civilians. What a genocide

also remember that the kikes provided you with the internet so you could even write this garbage

Yes. DOWN WITH THE ISRAELI POLICE STATE!

Free them tbh.

Free Palestine is my position. From what little I know, the Israelis are vicious and mean spirited.

God bless the black september
God bless the black september
Wow. The mass genocide of Fakestinians by shooting them when they invade the border or bombing HAMAS when they fire rockets into Israel, and sending them text messages and phone calls to warn civilians. What a genocide

also remember that the kikes provided you with the internet so you could even write this garbage
God bless the black September and the Fatah movement and Hezbollah

Both kikes and towelheads should get nuked already.Free the Western world from these plagues.
They need to start nuking spain first, these coping shitskins claim to be whitey jfl

i dont care about that tbh

It does, but I don't feel informed enough to give an educated opinion about the issue.

JFL at people that (((doesn't believe in Palestine )))
It’s funny when people say they “don’t believe in Palestine”. Palestine isn’t the fucking tooth fairy or something else you can just “believe in”. It exists and Zionist fucks and their enablers need to get over themselves.