Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does one know If one is Chad early on?

A

Ashertoronto

Greycel
Can someone become a Chad? Or is it all genetic?

yes, many weightloss pictures show subhumans or normies looksmaxxing into chad. puberty could also turn you into chad.

Genetics. You're either Chad, or sub-Chad.

How about ugly guys thst girl sex

Can you identity a Chad for a pic? Or do u need to talk to them in person

You can become Chad but you have to fulfill certain requirements and you will definitely need plastic surgery

Chads start getting attention from girls early as elementary.

I like how everyone here is real. Not delusional

You can become Chad but you have to fulfill certain requirements and you will definitely need plastic surgery
Chads are born. Becoming one is nothing but high fantasy imagined by plastic surgeons trying to make money off of you.

Tmp 20135 famous french tv host igor bogdanoff has shocked cannes with his incredibly awkward

It's kind of like biological determinism. The real privelge as opposed to made up phenomenon

Chads are born. Becoming one is nothing but high fantasy imagined by plastic surgeons trying to make money off of you.

View attachment 5008
It is possible if you fulfill certain requirements. It's possible for high tier normies and Chadlites but I doubt that anybody on this forum is that.

What constitutes a Chad lite

Chad is genetic

It is possible if you fulfill certain requirements. It's possible for high tier normies and Chadlites but I doubt that anybody on this forum is that.
In every lie there's a speck of truth. I can see surgery working for the small amount of chads and chadlites of the world, but for the bulk of the population? No way.