Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does old age heal inceldolm

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
Would people continue to degrade me when I'm a 70 years old 5'8 man ?
Would being heightmogged even matter then you're an old man :feelssus:
I feel like normies, chads and foids respect old people so as i grown into a old man, society will finally love and adore me :waitwhat:

Just be an old man theory

Rudy Giuliano got mocked for falling for the Borat 2 joke of a foid being into him. The disrespect never ends.

Rudy Giuliano got mocked for falling for the Borat 2 joke of a foid being into him. The disrespect never ends.
I need to look that up.
Brutal af. That guy seems to be getting clowned more than ever lately.

Would it even to you matter what 20s old foids think of u when ur a 70 years old man
Doesn't old age make you based af
Ur not looking for romantic lovey dovey relationships when ur that old
Most u want to do is fuck

makes you give less of a shit i guess, ive never met an old dude who gave a fuck what people think

makes you give less of a shit i guess, ive never met an old dude who gave a fuck what people think
The DGAF act is wearing thin for old guys if they are ugly these days tbh
Society now judges middle aged and old guys for not being in perfect physical shape whereas before they were less scrutinized.

Yeah because old people don't identify with the current generation / society. It's a whole different world to them
there time is up they can't experience the intense teen love or youth romance anymore even if they are old chads they can't relate/connect with the foids of this new world they are in.

To gamify it
They played the game society 1970s edition
They don't care to play the game soyciety 2020 edition

old people have bigger things to worry about, like their dick not getting hard anymore

So you won't worry about inceldom or being Mogged by chads when ur an old man ??
Based on the oldcels I've talked to, it seems they stop giving as much of a shit.

The DGAF act is wearing thin for old guys if they are ugly these days tbh
Society now judges middle aged and old guys for not being in perfect physical shape whereas before they were less scrutinized.

why would you give a fuck what society judges of you

why would you give a fuck what society judges of you
Because when society judges you it encourages others to mock you more and you can't escape that unless you ldar.

By the time you turn 70, you'd probably be like 5'7.

Based on the oldcels I've talked to, it seems they stop giving as much of a shit.
Think about it
All the foids that degraded them and All the chads that mogged are now old ass people who deterred with age, the mogging competition between his age group is over.

they themsleves are being youthmogged by younger chads and foid, this is why oldheads seriousmaxx(grumpy old man sterotype) they are desperately trying to stay relevant in the new world.

An Oldcel has no beef with the new patch of chads and foids they aren't his age group he feels no need to compare or compete with this new generation he's old he retired from the game of life.

Imagine being 70 and someone finds out you're a KHHV :feelsrope:

old people have bigger things to worry about, like their dick not getting hard anymore

Yes, plus your parents getting sick and dying, being genuinely alone in the world and then getting sick and dying yourself, after watching yourself grow unrecognisably uglier with every passing year. You still feel all the horrors of being young you just have a lot more horrific stuff on top which takes precedence.

The only "cure" is being the recipient of pure desire and wanting to be used for your dick. So, no.

Yes, plus your parents getting sick and dying, being genuinely alone in the world and then getting sick and dying yourself, after watching yourself grow unrecognisably uglier with every passing year. You still feel all the horrors of being young you just have a lot more horrific stuff on top which takes precedence.
brootal agepill. worse than youthcel complaints tbh
Think about it
All the foids that degraded them and All the chads that mogged are now old ass people who deterred with age, the mogging competition between his age group is over.

they themsleves are being youthmogged by younger chads and foid, this is why oldheads seriousmaxx(grumpy old man sterotype) they are desperately trying to stay relevant in the new world.

An Oldcel has no beef with the new patch of chads and foids they aren't his age group he feels no need to compare or compete with this new generation he's old he retired from the game of life.
yeah pretty much this

I guess it just becomes irrelevant after a certain age because you’re so used to it and too old to change it.

It only gets worse. I've interacted with an old senile man in the last few weeks and his wife died ten years ago and his health has only been deteriorating ever since. Keep in mind that this is someone who was actually married in the past so you can imagine how bad it must be for a male has been alone his entire life.

It only gets worse. I've interacted with an old senile man in the last few weeks and his wife died ten years ago and his health has only been deteriorating ever since. Keep in mind that this is someone who was actually married in the past so you can imagine how bad it must be for a male has been alone his entire life.
Well, that guy is far from incel. Perhaps it's worse since he actually had a wife and then went without.

In my experience, being an incel gets easier with age as long as you can manage to have some sort of career. You still want to fuck, but the idea of a relationship or love just becomes absurd.