Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does not asking out anyone okay?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Because I was too scared of the consequences and don’t know how to continue a relationship

i didn’t asked a girl for years , maybe cuz I know the answer already

for example if I asked some and got
I would be more depressed I guess

But I’m a coward for not asking I think

I might’ve had a chance? Or is it just a defense mechanism?

but when I get my surgeries I will ask a lot of bitches :feelsdevil:

Cold approach is about the most retarded idea that was ever popularized via movies. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Cold approach is about the most retarded idea that was ever popularized via movies. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Nah bro u just ask the girl out it works :chad:

No I asked some before a total of 5 girls

sure, if your libido is declining or nearly half of what it once was then you shouldn't be concerned or worried about your situation enough to this question.

sure, if your libido is declining or nearly half of what it once was then you shouldn't be concerned or worried about your situation enough to this question.
Stfu bitch

I still do it because I like a .1% chance more than 0%. It’s like buying a lottery ticket

Why ask when the answer is known? Either outright rejection, explicit humiliation, or cuckoldry is to be expected for an incel.

Of-course, this website is not for cuckolds; it is for incels.

if you cant you cant

wtf does this mean

I never demonstrated such behavior though, you on other hand did and has been doing it for as long as I can remember, kys
Kill yourself

try to reply me without crying you limitrophe chtathonic tranny freak

Cold approaching is shit. Try warm approaches and don't wait for ur surgeries do it now

Because I was too scared of the consequences and don’t know how to continue a relationship

i didn’t asked a girl for years , maybe cuz I know the answer already

for example if I asked some and got
I would be more depressed I guess

But I’m a coward for not asking I think

Dont worry buddy, I could tell from day one that you're a natural born coward with paper thin skin :feelsjuice:
I might’ve had a chance? Or is it just a defense mechanism?

but when I get my surgeries I will ask a lot of bitches :feelsdevil:
I’mexacyly quoting Rick too ,I don’t take chances anymore

What’s the difference???
I’m too much of a pussy
We know man :fuk:

I have never asked anyone out directly either. Too cowardly.

save your dignity op and dont do it
dont ask any foid out

Last edited:
You don't have to ask out anyone but you still have to surround yourself among normies or you'll miss out on potential IOIs that you can capitalize. If you don't get IOIs then asking out girls is just stupid plus you'll end up inflating their egos, ruin your social group and make everything awkward. Just make friends, make sure there are plenty of girls and then look out for any potential indicators of interest. That's how normies get girls.