Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does noone here understand how incredibly cucked it is to let foids be in control of your happiness?

OPblau

OPblau

Greycel
Foids should be destroyed or forgotten not live in your mind occupying prime realesate RENT FREE

They reject your body AND cuck your mind, brocels WAKE THE fUCK UP foid are less than shit, if you allow yourself to be upset by their absence in you life you are below that

Gaycel thread. Just rewrite your biology br00000

I do, but it is not my business to try to change people's opinion on this site. Their rage and sadness is justified, and if they take a long time to turn their backs on the plantation, or if they never do, so be it.

Just stop being attracted to foids and just start being happy, it's literally that simple.

ascend with 2d and become god

Just stop being attracted to foids and just start being happy, it's literally that simple.
the mgtow cope.

I agree it's cucked but we are fundamentally social creatures that are hardwired with the desire to breed. JFL it's how we sustain ourselves as a species. Ngl when I fast, I find it harder to abstain from looking and lusting women than not to eat food during daylight hours.

I can’t help but agree to this. While I can find joy from things such as games and working out, a foid would be VERY nice. For me though it’s not only about obtaining a foid, it’s about the fact I won’t be able to have kids or have a family, I don’t really care if my son is incel I deserve to pass on my legacy.

Just become an asexual bro!

they are less than shit and it's incredibly cucked yet I must have a foid to continue. there's no point living without foid not because of the foid but if I keep coping longer and longer then I eventually get really fucking old, wither away and die alone, as if I had never existed

I agree with you, sensible greycel. This "love vs sex" thing is extremely controversial here so you might receive some hate ngl.

my entire life is fucked up not only foid situation and I noticed many of the forum are in the same situation.

Foids should be destroyed or forgotten not live in your mind occupying prime realesate RENT FREE

They reject your body AND cuck your mind, brocels WAKE THE fUCK UP foid are less than shit, if you allow yourself to be upset by their absence in you life you are below that
I agree 100% but I think it's easy said than done

lol my problems started before i entered cumworld

I agree it's cucked but we are fundamentally social creatures that are hardwired with the desire to breed. JFL it's how we sustain ourselves as a species. Ngl when I fast, I find it harder to abstain from looking and lusting women than not to eat food during daylight hours.
Are you Turkish?

Gaycel thread. Just rewrite your biology br00000
i mean if youre angry your biology tells you to kill
if youre slightly hungry your biology tells you to overeat everyday
biology tells you to drink all day because it feels good

why is female worship the one thing that cant be controlled with our minds?

free will is about not doing things, your brain gives you ideas about killing if youre angry, but your free will prevents you from doing it.

we have a great system of convincing us to not do certain harmful things.

this can be done with female worship too. you dont need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back