Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Nofap Make You Aggresive?

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
I'm starting to feel more aggressive than normal. A cop was patrolling the neighborhood I live in and he pulled next to me and asked what I was doing. I stopped walking, squatted down so I was at eye level with him, then said, "Fuck you." Then I smiled and walked away. I've never done that before. It was really weird because in the moment I didn't even think about it, and now I'm at home drinking a glass of tea and I'm thinking that was really weird.

If you were ethnic and in america the pig would have blown your head off

No, it doesn't. You might be having a placebo effect, if you believe NoFap makes you aggressive, then it will make you aggressive.

If you were ethnic and in america the pig would have blown your head off
I'm in California, and I'm white. I've been getting hassled by cops for years, this is the first time I've ever been rude to one. It felt really good when I was walking away and he didn't do jack shit.

It does. You're best off relieving yourself once a week. If you go any longer than that, you start to get irrationally angry at little things. Sometimes I even jack off after three days because I start to get irritated by every little thing.

yeah, I get like this, especially during the first few weeks. You might also get depressed. It can be dangerous ngl. All the times I got arrested was during a NoFap streak. You should adjust after a while though.

It does. You're best off relieving yourself once a week. If you go any longer than that, you start to get irrationally angry at little things. Sometimes I even jack off after three days because I start to get irritated by every little thing.
I'm doing it for at least a year as an experiment. I've only been doing it for about two weeks now, I think. Every since middle school I've pretty much jerked off nonstop, so I want to see if there are any changes if I go a year without ever masturbating.
yeah, I get like this, especially during the first few weeks. You might also get depressed. It can be dangerous ngl. All the times I got arrested was during a NoFap streak. You should adjust after a while though.
What are the benefits you've experienced?

more confident for sure, i would go out like a normal person when i was on 1-2 months of nofap (year or so ago)

Are you no longer on it?

i keep trying but its not easy to give up an addiction especially when im bored or have a bad day - same way i'd go for junk food when not feeling good i'd fap if not feeling good

I'm doing it for at least a year as an experiment.
I couldn't even imagine going that long without masturbating. Personally, I think jacking off once a week is like the perfect balance. I get really frustrated if I go longer than that.

I couldn't even imagine going that long without masturbating. Personally, I think jacking off once a week is like the perfect balance. I get really frustrated if I go longer than that.
I personally don't believe nofap has any tangible benefit in one's life, but at the same time I feel like unless I actually do it, I'll never know, so I've gotta go for a whole year. If by September of 2019, and nothing has changed, I'll probably at least have a great orgasm.

I'm doing it for at least a year as an experiment. I've only been doing it for about two weeks now, I think. Every since middle school I've pretty much jerked off nonstop, so I want to see if there are any changes if I go a year without ever masturbating.

What are the benefits you've experienced?
  • Clear skin. My acne flares up if I fap more than once a week. I noticed this since I was a teenager. If I abstain longer, my skin gets this healthy glow and I look much better.
  • Low inhib/confidence.
  • Higher energy levels, increased strength/stamina.
  • Less brain fog, better concentration + memory. I always avoid fapping when I have exams at school.
  • Heightened senses. This one is weird ngl. But music sounds better, food tastes better, and I get more sensitive to certain types of tactile stimulation.
  • Improved mood in general (after a few weeks).

Yes I need to bust a fat nut. Day 13. I am more short tempered than usual. I also am cutting down on weed so I can't cope with that. Weed made me super horny anyway so I had to.

i get a bit more aggressive on nofap. it would make sense since pre-PMO i was low inhib king.

You can say that to cops? :feelsbaton: