Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does nihilism give you some comfort?

Does nihilism give you some comfort?

• Yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Zod

Zod

Veteran
Basically realizing that all the moments of joy Chad had become meaningless the moment he dies. Obviously not a poll for religiouscells..

not really, it doen't help to know that nothing matters since im too high inhib anyways.

No I wish there was a meaning to my life than mindless torture. I wish that there was a point to all my suffering as an outcast loner. But I know there isn't any. And it simply crushes me.

everything being meaningless just makes this shitty existence even worse

I don't know what that is

You mean those like: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls000072848/ That are immortalized?
Not all of them become immortalized, but a ton of them do. Forgot the idiots name, but that one dudebro that was big on youtube years back that died from whatever that people to this day still talk about him like he was a somebody.

The only way it's meaningless is if they're a literal nobody. Most chads are not nobodies.

You mean those like: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls000072848/ That are immortalized?
Not all of them become immortalized, but a ton of them do. Forgot the idiots name, but that one dudebro that was big on youtube years back that died from whatever that people to this day still talk about him like he was a somebody.

The only way it's meaningless is if they're a literal nobody. Most chads are not nobodies.
No one can become "immortalized", once you die you stop existing and any legacy you left behind has no effect on you, it's meaningless.

It gives me comfort in knowing that even the maximum level of attractive people's privileges and benefits must eventually all come to an end. Cope or not it is what it is.

Yes. Even chad will turn to dust in the end, and his life of pussy fucking pleasure will vanish into history.

I am just indifferent to it.

yes but its a cope in the end of the day

Not at all
It doesn't help me deal with anything in my current state now

whatever...

Just be stoic about life bro!

"Everything's temporary"