Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does nigersaurus mog you?

Title

• Total voters
Repulsive123

Repulsive123

Visionary
★★★★★
Nigersaurus is a genus of rebbachisaurid sauropod dinosaur that lived during the middle Cretaceous period, about 115 to 105 million years ago. It was discovered in the Elrhaz Formation in an area called Gadoufaoua, in Niger. Fossils of this dinosaur were first described in 1976, but it was only named Nigersaurus taqueti in 1999, after further and more complete remains were found and described. The genus name means "Niger reptile", and the specific name honours the palaeontologist Philippe Taquet, who discovered the first remains.

Definitely mogs me

Nigersaurus is a genus of rebbachisaurid sauropod dinosaur that lived during the middle Cretaceous period, about 115 to 105 million years ago. It was discovered in the Elrhaz Formation in an area called Gadoufaoua, in Niger. Fossils of this dinosaur were first described in 1976, but it was only named Nigersaurus taqueti in 1999, after further and more complete remains were found and described. The genus name means "Niger reptile", and the specific name honours the palaeontologist Philippe Taquet, who discovered the first remains.

View attachment 1234685
View attachment 1234686
View attachment 1234687
Damn, those Nigersauruses have big lips!

You're saying you could get out-rizzed by an extinct dinosaur? truly it is over for you
The dinosaur has height and mass on it's side. Females also shag animals

its a heightmogger and foids love big animals.
Im dogpilled and everything but im HALF CERTAIN i'd get chosen over a dinosaur.... does that make me volcel? you decide.. but no.

Can't compete with the height and forward growth

+ Tall
+ Good forward growth
+ Eyecolor halo effect
+ Bones survived for 100 million years

Definitely a mogger

Trannysaurus rex mogs

> region of its brain that detected smell was underdeveloped

> region of its brain that detected smell was underdeveloped
I need that my sink is starting to leak sewer gas smell of shit and it's clogged with hair

Mogs me to Laurasia and back

nigersaurus mogs me brutally indeed​

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back