Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does my avi mogs you?

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Fe2b06cf0e6a177b8a3aea7d5eae6f4b

Putins me. ( That's Putin right? )

easily. mogs me cause white, status mogs me, IQ mogs me, money mogs me, corruption mogs me, mogs me cause has daughter, dark triad mogs me due to mafia max, Jew mogs me due to rabbi friend. mog mog mog

easily. mogs me cause white, status mogs me, IQ mogs me, money mogs me, corruption mogs me, mogs me cause has daughter, dark triad mogs me due to mafia max, Jew mogs me due to rabbi friend. mog mog mog

Cope. Early join date greycels are just FBI or chads who come on occasionally after slaying JFL
Greycels with old registration dates need to be banned.

Exactly. Too obvious that they're larping.
The only time you see them on here is after they broke up with their gf, 3 weeks later they are gone and commited to another relationship jfl.

The only time you see them on here is after they broke up with their gf, 3 weeks later they are gone and commited to another relationship jfl.
How about they just dont know how to english

Just lol at Greycels aka slayercels

uh yeah of course it's either a Chad or chadlite

Mogs me from serbia and back

imma kick ur testiclettes

Putin was a chad tbh

But I can’t Anime larp anymore now, I can Judo larp if you want to larp as Putin. What’s your tokui waza, my dear Vova?

Nearly all organic lifeforms mog me.

He mogs me very easily.

But I can’t Anime larp anymore now, I can Judo larp if you want to larp as Putin. What’s your tokui waza, my dear Vova?
idk what that means, but larp, ofc, if you want

Mogs me from Stockholm to Kinshasa.

sry guys it was a larp im attracted to pure adorable anime girls

sry guys it was a larp im attracted to pure adorable anime girls
I love LARPing with Animu anyways, real life people are meanies and trigger PTSD, I actually enjoy friendly Animu girl personality