Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Mommy or Daddy make you your meals?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
My Mother works at a school and since it is summer now she has a lot of time on her hands. Over the summer I will come home from work and around 50% of the time she will prepare me dinner. During the school year she never cooks though.

My Father used to make breakfast for us every Sunday morning until I was around 18-19yo. That is when they got divorced. Now he grills us burgers maybe twice a year during a family event.

You?

Im too ashamed to admit that I dont make my own food despite just sitting at home and doing nothing all day JFL

My mom does most or all of the cooking in the house. Too low IQ to learn how to cook a real meal (parents never taught me at all throughout my life) and usually just make food that's easy to cook or prepare.

My mom does most or all of the cooking in the house. Too low IQ to learn how to cook a real meal (parents never taught me at all throughout my life) and usually just make food that's easy to cook or prepare.

BIG TITTIE LOLI

50/50. I make the easier meals and my mother tends to cook the more difficult stuff so I don't burn the place down.

Since I hate my mum and my dad isn't around, I cook my own meals, which is usually something simple and easy, but I do have a penchant for butchering and cooking roadkill (maybe a little part of why I'm incel)

Yes, i love mommy's meals.

Usually my parents do, but sometimes I cook too. It's not an issue in our house.

My mother and father are not home much so i need to do it myself

I am skilled at cooking and I want to support my mother as good as I possibly can. i always cook my own meals

i make my own food like a big boy

My dad used to be a chef so he cooks when I’m at home a lot of western/European food. my mom cooks curry food. I usually don’t eat their food, most of it is fried or loaded with carbs

Yeah. Too lazy to learn how to cook right now.

My dad used to be a chef so he cooks when I’m at home a lot of western/European food. my mom cooks curry food. I usually don’t eat their food, most of it is fried or loaded with carbs
Carbs in general are not bad but you have to make a distinction between refined and complex carbs.

lol i just read these answers and i smirk. luv the replies
tenor.gif

yea she makes most of the meals

Mommy is a good cook.

I have no ability to cook anything that isnt like pasta or something

Yup my mom cooks but I'm going to try to learn this summer.

Minwage cucks make my food for me. i dont live with my parents

Not usually. Both of them are extremely lazy, but they do buy groceries frequently. I usually skip breakfast, make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch, and a homemade pizza for dinner. It's not something that I struggle with.

How the hell do so many of you have decent parents?

My dad cooks stuff on the grill and my mommy does everything else( pies, etc). During college I did it myself but would mostly just heat up frozen food.

Mommy's meals is what I yearn.
Dad's meat-mancery is rad, too.

My mom doesn't know how to cook why did my father reproduce with my mother knowing she doesn't know how to feed her kids?, so my aunt does it