Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Does masturbation during developmental teen growth phase decrease dick size ?

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
i know it sounds stupid

but why should ur body waste energy on growing a big dick if you make it feel like you are having sex even without a big dick ?

Maybe thats why it was so frownded upon back in the days and is now encouraged ( :feelstrash: ) .

Maybe it could really make a difference .

Everyone should have a micropenis then.

@RREEEEEEEEE @FinnCel @SchrodingersDick @BodyFat10orRope @DirtyCurryCell @ThoughtfulCel

thoughts?

Last edited:
@RREEEEEEEEE @FinnCel @SchrodingersDick @BodyFat10orRope @DirtyCurryCell @ThoughtfulCel

thoughts?
I fapped multiple times a day in puberty.

How would fapping inhibit dick growth?

thoughts?
Interdasting, maybe it holds some weight. Isn't testosterone a hormone that plays a big factor on dick size? When you deplete your body of these minerals then it makes sense that you lose bits of testosterone, too? So maybe we'd all have 9 inch cocks if we never stroked the weasel.

Thats cope , fapping has nothing to do with dick size and doesnt reduce it , cause hairloss or some shit
And about testosterone and DHT , they both are the major factors in the determination of dick size but not after puberty , its all about the prenatal T so genetics mostly

cos it is
Cccccx

Most, if not all guys masturbate. Highly doubt it, tbh.

Not having sex lowers T and hgh. It just correlates with masturbation.

Big COPE.
I didn't masturbated till I was 16 or so.
This thread is cope.

Dick size = Genetics

I didn't do it as a teen and mine is pretty average.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Phimosis. It hurt when I tried. I ejaculated for the first time other than nocturnal emission at 19.

I missed teen love, teen sex and even teen fapping, kek. Not that it's something positive anyway, I wish I could quit that now.

noas, if anything it's gonna make it larger because of the constant tugging.