Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill does low estrogen effect women negatively

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
we all know low-t males are screwed in regards to how it effects their looks/frame, but does low e levels have the same negative effect on women, as a male with a small chin you are basically screwed facially but with women it's seen as desirable

Yes, same with men. Estrogen is important for the development and maintenance of the brain.

i'm talking more physically though, like in looks and what society judges as attractive.

In terms of desirability? Nothing makes women undesirable due to Juggernaut law.

In terms of health, yes. There are many adverse effects of low estrogen in women. Fatigue, depression, lowered fertility, increased chances of osteoporosis etc.

It can affect their appearance too. Lowered skin elasticity, increased facial hair and possibly even hair loss.

Well scientific mags always say that we look for partners with good hormones. Are big breasts and small waists a sign of high e, and broad shoulders and hieght a sign of high t? I am not sure. I would dare to say that the receptors of these hormones play a part but bluepill society doesn't care.

yes. it means they cant get chad and have to settle with brad. how incredibly tragic, i couldnt possibly bear the pain of being a femoid with low e /s

yes. it means they cant get chad and have to settle with brad. how incredibly tragic, i couldnt possibly bear the pain of being a femoid with low e /s

The horror!

I wish women were more sluttier and high T towards subhumans like us

In terms of desirability? Nothing makes women undesirable due to Juggernaut law.

In terms of health, yes. There are many adverse effects of low estrogen in women. Fatigue, depression, lowered fertility, increased chances of osteoporosis etc.

It can affect their appearance too. Lowered skin elasticity, increased facial hair and possibly even hair loss.

her SMV will go from 8/10 to 7.9999/10

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back