Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel does lookmaxxing as an ethnic even matters?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
does lookmaxxing as an ethnic even matters:
  • bad muscle genetics and you won't build muscle with gymaxxing unless you buy steroids.
  • you can't have a good haircut if your hair is very curly like mine and you will need to cut it short.
  • you're already skinny since poor and can't buy good food but you also have bed fat distribution genetics and you always have fat in your sides, belly and back.
  • bad skin color so having a skin care routine won't matter.
  • very hairy so you will have to cut your body hair everytime (unibrow, back and chest hair and neckbeard) but the worst is that the hair will grow back immediatly
  • short like all ethnics so unless you get LL it's not worth it.
  • hooked big nose so only surgery can save you.
  • sleepy bug eyes and not even surgery can save you.
  • dicklet like most ethnics (arabs are literally the same level as asians and have 13cm as average or 12cm) and no surgery can save you
  • moneymaxxing will only make you a betabuxxer
none of these things can help you ascend since genetics will stop you.
lookmaxxing is a white concept and only whites can do it. bettter become a drug addict and cope with reality until you rope one day.
@tehgymcel420

the problem is that shitskin will always make your facial experission always non clear and your jaw, eyes and nose will look bad just because shitskin make them look unclear and bad.
inb4 all BBC spammers go to hell

No point in looksmaxxing unless you were born white, white in a rich family, or to a sheik.

You don't even live in a white country lol
All ethnic men are garbage, yes, which actually means that it should be easier to mog them even softmaxxing

- if you follow islam you can't looksmax because everything it recommends goes against looksmaxxing
i made a thread about this, some eurabian mutt "xangvier" or something made a thread about it.
that mutt shows his asshole to .org users and get fingered by other men and he's now saying that i don't understand nothing about islam
- ethnics sleep less than whites so they will look worse overtime
yup, espeically in this summer and with 52 C degree i can't even get 3 hours of sleep without feeling like total shit.
- ethnics have more dark undereyes
and ton of skin with bug eyes.
- no coloured hair or eyes with exception of some ethnics
very few indeed
- less NT than whites, poor social skills
islam makes kids more mentally fucked up since you don't interact with women when you're a child so you won't be able to talk with them when you're an adult
- less intelligent than whites, harder to do achieve in life with sub 90 IQ thus more likely to be incel because of under-achievements
also hard lookmaxxing will need you to have access to surgeries which is only whites have.
i would need to travel to get a rhino or some hair transplant.
You don't even live in a white country lol
yes
All ethnic men are garbage, yes, which actually means that it should be easier to mog them even softmaxxing
if you're white living with them then yes you can mog them by softmaxxing.

- small frame, same height as avg white foid (5'7)
Comment 1584012247gAtyE4qZYUX52p8BnySwxW
Fa 5b0MVsAASnuv

imagine being shorter than a female
white females literally have more grip strenght than an ethnic male
if you're an ethnic you can't even catch a break in this world

• bad muscle genetics and you won't build muscle with gymaxxing unless you buy steroids.
  • you can't have a good haircut if your hair is very curly like mine and you will need to cut it short.
  • you're already skinny since poor and can't buy good food but you also have bed fat distribution genetics and you always have fat in your sides, belly and back.
  • very hairy so you will have to cut your body hair everytime (unibrow, back and chest hair and neckbeard) but the worst is that the hair will grow back immediatly
  • dicklet like most ethnics (arabs are literally the same level as asians and have 13cm as average or 12cm) and no surgery can save you
lookmaxxing is a white concept and only whites can do it. bettter become a drug addict and cope with reality until you rope one day.
@tehgymcel420
I gymaxx (used to) because I didn't wanna look like a skinny loser on top of being ethnic. I agree with most of this, ethnics have no faciasl aesthetics and are hairy with bad curly hair (that falls out before 30 anyway). Any form of looksmaxxing takes you from 0/10 to 0/10.

yeah but most ethnics aren't 6 ft tall.
we're very short and have shit tier frame so a 5'6" framlet guy like me won't get any benefit from working his ass all day in the gym
If you are 6'0+ then yeah
better rot in house instead

@tehgymcel420
of course not

my harem of jungle sheboons:
SlayerSlayer
SlayerSlayer
SlayerSlayer
SlayerSlayer
SlayerSlayer
SlayerSlayer

Point 1 is just absolutely false. Any man can build muscle. Women can build muscle and they have 1/20th of the testosterone levels of men. Any man can build muscle.

Point 1 is just absolutely false. Any man can build muscle. Women can build muscle and they have 1/20th of the testosterone levels of men. Any man can build muscle.
building 2 lbs of muscle in 2 months isn't worth it as an ethnic, you either waste 5 or 6 years gymmaxxing just to look like the average white normie who gymmaxxed for like 2 months.

building 2 lbs of muscle in 2 months isn't worth it as an ethnic, you either waste 5 or 6 years gymmaxxing just to look like the average white normie who gymmaxxed for like 2 months.
ANY man can build muscle in 3-6 months. With not much hard work. Just a high protein diet and lifting a few times per week. Not to bodybuilder levels, but they can gain some decent, masculine shape, broad shoulders, chest, biceps etc.

bad muscle genetics and you won't build muscle with gymaxxing unless you buy steroids.
Do you mean visible muscle? If your strength is increasing, you are gaining muscle. But some people are genetically predisposed to "sleeper builds," i.e., their muscle is very dense and they are much stronger than they look.
sleepy bug eyes and not even surgery can save you.
I learned from black people that you have to pop your eyes out when around white people or they think you're squinting and find it suspicious. It feels extremely weird to do.
moneymaxxing will only make you a betabuxxer
Moneymaxxing will also provide life fuel. Just don't betabux with the money.

the fact that ethnic hair is too fucking curly to even get a good haircut for it makes lookmaxxing worthless
you either grow a giant tree on your head or give up

the fact that ethnic hair is too fucking curly to even get a good haircut for it makes lookmaxxing worthless
you either grow a giant tree on your head or give up
And it falls out before 30 anyway.

And it falls out before 30 anyway.
im already using minox and finastraside but it probably won't work on ethnics especially sandniggers.
these meds are only designed to work on white people.
sandniggers are the most known for growing ugly neckbeards and having the highest level of balding.

im already using minox and finastraside but it probably won't work on ethnics especially sandniggers.
these meds are only designed to work on white people.
sandniggers are the most known for growing ugly neckbeards and having the highest level of balding.
I couldn't be bothered to deal with that when my hair started thinning. I'll just shave it eventually, bald isn't really much worse than an ethnic bush of messy curly hair.

I couldn't be bothered to deal with that when my hair started thinning. I'll just shave it eventually, bald isn't really much worse than an ethnic bush of messy curly hair.
you either have wavy or straight hair or just cut it.
i also have very curly hair and it look like shit when i grow it.
it will probably be better if i get a wig instead.

@tehgymcel420
>haircut
You could go for the zoomer shaved sides and broccoli top if you have curly hair

>haircut
You could go for the zoomer shaved sides and broccoli top if you have curly hair
can't it's too curly to even make that haircut. it can't stay up like the zoomer haircut, it falls down.
it's sandnigger curly and not mullatto or white curly

can't it's too curly to even make that haircut. it can't stay up like the zoomer haircut, it falls down.
it's sandnigger curly and not mullatto or white curly
Hm… could you send a pic of an example if you can find one?