Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does lifefuel for sandniggers and curries even exist?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
There are examples of lifefuel for every other race from whites, niggers, spics and even gooks. However, I have yet to see a SINGLE FUCKING lifefuel for sandniggers or curries. Like wtf man? Why are we such subhumans? This is so fucked up.

Cope. Globally over for spics and gooks too.

Do you think spics can ascend in "Canada" by exoticmaxxing? Since there are very few Latinos up north, won't those white "Canadian" gringas desire us more?

Shitskin cope. Spics have the 2nd highest smv next to whites. That alone is lifefuel.

If we had any fuel in our lives, wouldn't we be stronger, more virile, more adventurous, and more outgoing instead of being race of meek slaves?
At least you aren't a mongrel abomination like me.

It’s pretty bad. They are by far the two most hated races in America :feelscry:

No. At least us sandcels can gymmaxx, get big, and intimidationmaxx. Curries can't even do that with their dogshit tier muscle building genetics.

No. At least us sandcels can gymmaxx, get big, and intimidationmaxx. Curries can't even do that with their dogshit tier muscle building genetics.
Can sand people also easily get fat and bulk up?

Can sand people also easily get fat and bulk up?
Yes, where I live most people are medium height to tall, endomorphic/mesomorphic, and can gain muscle/fat easily especially with the high lur population.
According to http://humanphenotypes.net/Iranid.html most Iranian's are supposedly ectomorphs but tbh I don't see too many ectomorphs at least where I live. Admittedly when I do go to the capital, Tehran, I do notice people are more ectomorphic and also shorter than what I'm used to.
As far as sands by and large are concerned, here's a good vid explaining how muscle building/fat gain works for us in general:
View: https://youtu.be/LW_SKUQW1aU?t=523

Last edited:
I've seen a few ugly south Asians with south Asian girlfriends on campus. I don't know how they pulled it off. Few days ago in the town centre, I saw an Indian guy with his arms wrapped inside a Chinese girl's arm. The guy was dark as hell, skinny and was average at best. Another Indian in my secondary school dated a white girl for a few months.

I also know an Indian guy from London who married a Japanese girl and they're living in Japan right now. He looks like an average Indian guy but is a bull, big muscles and big head.

Last edited:
I've seen a few ugly south Asians with south Asian girlfriends on campus. I don't know how they pulled it off. Few days ago in the town centre, I saw an Indian guy with his arms wrapped inside a Chinese girl's arm. The guy was dark as hell, skinny and was average at best. Another Indian in my secondary school dated a white girl for a few months.

I also know an Indian guy from London who married a Japanese girl and they're living in Japan right now. He looks like an average Indian guy but is a bull, big muscles and big head.
Lifefuel for @RREEEEEEEEE

They can when you tell them. You think I will LARP as Indian just because it will give me an SMV boost? :feelskek:
The thing is you ain't getting no smv boost by larping as Indian.:feelskek:

The thing is you ain't getting no smv boost by larping as Indian.:feelskek:
There are women out there who are specifically into Indians, not Pakistanis or Bengalis. So yes, there is a relative boost. :blackpill:

There are women out there who are specifically into Indians, not Pakistanis or Bengalis. So yes, there is a relative boost. :blackpill:
You all look the same pakis tend to be taller bengalis shorter but same shit

Bollywood stuff could be a halo, admittedly not as big as the other races stuff.

Also their food, maybe some fat white chicks love curry but tbh it's mostly men that love curry tbh :feelshaha:

There are women out there who are specifically into Indians
Coping

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back