Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does life really worth it?

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★
Im 20, turned 20 just a few days ago. Already short. And now balding. Still yet to come
Honestly when i see how cruel and evil nature can be. I ask myself this question, does life really worth it?
Dont get me wrong, when you're the 6 feet chad with great features and a career you might have a good life. And life might be worth it for you, but for me and people like me is it really worth it?
Geographically, chronogically, genetically, and I'm naturally already doomed to failure. What should stop me from ending it?

Nothing. Nothing matters. You lost the genetic lottery and you're doomed to a miserable life because of it. If you want to end your misery that's your choice.

Nothing. Nothing matters. You lost the genetic lottery and you're doomed to a miserable life because of it. If you want to end your misery that's your choice.
So true, i just can't understand why some people are so against suicide.

how cruel and evil nature can be. I ask myself this question, does life really worth it?
The fact you called it cruel and evil means you answered your own question

So true, i just can't understand why some people are so against suicide.
Because of virtue signaling. They want to brag about how they saved someone from suicide. Also because anti suicide propaganda is pushed by the slave masters. A slave who kills himself is useless to them.

No. Life is a living hell, if your miserable now you will most likely always be miserable in the future.

Just take you're pills suicide is never the answer. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

take finasteride now if you can
*I am not RVD, mods thought it was funny naming me him (mods revert this change).