Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does Life just inherently suck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Even femoids claim to feel miserable in very high rates, even in first world countries. Chads eventually undergo balding and deal with the agepill so their time as a slayer will be shed and they will know how it feels to always be a "creep." Even then, their youth may have been lots of hard work at football practice then go home to see their angry exes burn down their house or whatever. The older you get, the higher your chances are that you will commit suicide. The vast majority of people will have to spend the great majority of their life wagecucking to just live...to wagecuck. Even bible verses confirm this to a degree "I also saw other things in this life that were not fair. The fastest runner does not always win the race; the strongest soldier does not always win the battle; wise people don’t always get the food; smart people don’t always get the wealth; educated people don’t always get the praise they deserve. When the time comes, bad things can happen to anyone!" " Here is something else that I have seen in this life that isn’t fair. It is the kind of mistake that rulers make. Fools are given important positions, while the rich get jobs that are not important. I have seen servants riding on horses, while rulers were walking beside them like slaves."
And really, those big goals, like being rich or slaying tons of roasties, are only copes for us to deal with our lives.

yes life is cancer, i believe chaos creates fairness.

the pathetic attempt we humans have to want to control everything with our societies and goverments is laughable.

we are just monkeys playing dress up.

i think it all depends on your mental state

true just be positive bro

it's not that. i used to have severe depression but it went away, yeah, i'm still in the same position, but life doesn't really suck that much for me anymore. it's something i can tolerate and even feel somewhat hopeful about at times

then again, i have no idea what these whores are complaining about. their entire life is a fucking walk in the park.

Chads eventually undergo balding and deal with the agepill so their time as a slayer will be shed and they will know how it feels to always be a "creep."
Never. Chads continue to slay well into their sixties or something.

I try to make the best of my life. Played lots of great vidya, had an incredible dog, ate some really good shit. I even got to volunteer as an actor. Sex is the only thing missing from my life but I'm hopeful that I'll have the opportunity before I rope.

Yes life sucks monkey balls, then the sun will explode and engulf earth and it was all for nothing. That's why morals don't matter either, they are just crowd control.
Getting a huge dopamine spike by looking in the mirror does that.
a cortisol spike for me kek

Yes.

On the Sufferings of the World -- Arthur Schopenhaeur.

it's not that. i used to have severe depression but it went away, yeah, i'm still in the same position, but life doesn't really suck that much for me anymore. it's something i can tolerate and even feel somewhat hopeful about at times

then again, i have no idea what these whores are complaining about. their entire life is a fucking walk in the park.
I think I have Bi Polar Disorder.. I always feel okay then I feel terrible and start punching things, tugging my hair or hurting myself. Never been to get diagnosed.. just rather die alone tbh. It just feels as if my life is a big snuff movie.

Yes if you took the average life experience it would suck. But if you add inceldom on top of it it sucks even more.

Never. Chads continue to slay well into their sixties or something.
Thats probably more on the exception side of things. Like they had luck and age quite well.

Yes life sucks monkey balls, then the sun will explode and engulf earth and it was all for nothing. That's why morals don't matter either, they are just crowd control.

While, indeed, there is no objective purpose to life, morality still makes for a safer and easier life. Doing no harm to others (esp. if they act in kind) can be very beneficial. Also, weren't you the one bragging that you don't rape mares? That fact alone kinda proves my point (and points to a slight contradiction in your rhetoric)

While, indeed, there is no objective purpose to life, morality still makes for a safer and easier life. Doing no harm to others (esp. if they act in kind) can be very beneficial. Also, weren't you the one bragging that you don't rape mares? That fact alone kinda proves my point (and points to a slight contradiction in your rhetoric)
You did not disprove his point that it is just crowd control. And anyways morality is very two-faced, see my signature for a great example.

You did not disprove his point that it is just crowd control. And anyways morality is very two-faced, see my signature for a great example.
There's a difference between crowd control and voluntary moral behaviour. Christian Europe is a good example of the latter (people were already mostly kind to each other and Christianity fit right in) while the Muslim world is a great example of the former (Submit, pay or DIE) Agree with part 2 tho.

There's a difference between crowd control and voluntary moral behaviour. Christian Europe is a good example of the latter (people were already mostly kind to each other and Christianity fit right in) while the Muslim world is a great example of the former (Submit, pay or DIE)
You mean the Europe where not believing the same things that everyone else did is possible grounds for being tortured to death?

Even femoids claim to feel miserable in very high rates, even in first world countries. Chads eventually undergo balding and deal with the agepill so their time as a slayer will be shed and they will know how it feels to always be a "creep." Even then, their youth may have been lots of hard work at football practice then go home to see their angry exes burn down their house or whatever. The older you get, the higher your chances are that you will commit suicide. The vast majority of people will have to spend the great majority of their life wagecucking to just live...to wagecuck. Even bible verses confirm this to a degree "I also saw other things in this life that were not fair. The fastest runner does not always win the race; the strongest soldier does not always win the battle; wise people don’t always get the food; smart people don’t always get the wealth; educated people don’t always get the praise they deserve. When the time comes, bad things can happen to anyone!" " Here is something else that I have seen in this life that isn’t fair. It is the kind of mistake that rulers make. Fools are given important positions, while the rich get jobs that are not important. I have seen servants riding on horses, while rulers were walking beside them like slaves."
And really, those big goals, like being rich or slaying tons of roasties, are only copes for us to deal with our lives.

High IQ post.

Yes life inherently sucks without God. I don't care who you are.