Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does life have a purpose as a 5'2 balding ugly rotting manlet

RottenBaldManlet

RottenBaldManlet

Banned
-
????

Life as a male is a scam.

life has no meaning regardless, but if you're beautiful you have no time to wrap your head around the meaninglessness of life because you have to fuck femgroids

There is ONE purpose in life and that is to have se xwith as many women as possible.

This would-be currycel was a 5'2 balding manlet and he managed to amass a following and convince everyone he wasn't a racist

1200px-Portrait_Gandhi.jpg

This dyingcel is less than 5'2 but still got the women. He was a Chadlet though so he was never mentally scared by the woes of inceldom. He never reached that point of sickness in the head that an incel does.

220px-Manson-March-2009.jpg

Megamanlet and he managed to have a sex tape, albeit with midget privilege.

starkey-hearing-foundation-so-the-world-may-hear-awards-gala-2011.jpg

There's hope for everyone to have purpose.

However, you're probably not going to be able to amass any kind of following or fame. I'd suggest it's probably over and you just LDAR.

If that is you in the pic, then it's over, sorry.

I'm in the same boat although I'm a little taller.
No purpose.

with hypergamy now, its over unless you are rich/famous

go hermit mode and never return to society

You need to become an asexual betabux white knight simp, that's the role I've seen designated for us. If we all became that then reddit would be happy. I recommend offering support to women on the Internet after their asshole is blown out by Chad.