Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does life ever feel like a fake joke to you?

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
I just got back from the retarded dining hall at my uni, and I swear it literally felt fake. The human interaction, the roasties, the chads, and everything else felt so fucking fake. I felt like I was controlling myself in the third person in some sick game.

Do any of you ever feel like this? It was very confusing and terrifying.

Yeah, like it’s all a simulation and we are the test subjects, subject to ridicule and the player is experimenting. It’s awful

every time i get beyond shitfaced i roll around the floor while sobbing hysterically "what a joke! what a fucking joke!" i dont know why i always do that

Sometimes, i analyze everything going on in school it feels i dont belong

it's completely fucking rigged.

We were not meant to interact with and be around strangers all day every day.

I periodically feel dissociated/disconnected from the world, even when I'm not just rotting. I will go out and do something then return to my computer and feel as though it was just dream. Although it's fairly unpleasant, it does make me much more thankful for the times where I am not detached.

Sometimes, i analyze everything going on in school it feels i dont belong
This
I want to cope by saying "hey, at least we're smarter!" Fuck doesn't work for me anymore
School is for fucking normies, Chads and Stacie's
I HATE hearing foids in the next room with a guy

This
I want to cope by saying "hey, at least we're smarter!" Fuck doesn't work for me anymore
School is for fucking normies, Chads and Stacie's
I HATE hearing foids in the next room with a guy
Same it hurts. I wish it was just segregated male and female

Same it hurts. I wish it was just segregated male and female
That sounds like a good idea
I avoid visiting my major department to get away from those annoying cunts
Couples in academics trigger me the most

That sounds like a good idea
I avoid visiting my major department to get away from those annoying cunts
Couples in academics trigger me the most
makes me want to drop out tbh

I'm in my last year at college and this year we're having TONS of group work, I want to slit my fucking ballsack

I just got back from the retarded dining hall at my uni, and I swear it literally felt fake. The human interaction, the roasties, the chads, and everything else felt so fucking fake. I felt like I was controlling myself in the third person in some sick game.

I feel like my life is a cruel joke or prank and hope that someone will come and say bro just prank hahaha

I look at all of them as mindless sheep. I've dealt with them for a long time so it doesn't surprise me how they act anymore.

Yes. After graduating college life turned into a joke. Everything that adults(BOOMERS) told me was a lie.

-"Work Hard in School and you will get a good job" - LMAO I know sororitutes that I worked with in group projects personally that had no idea what they were doing, who are now working at some of the biggest PR firms in the country.

Time passes. People are in sitting on tables in groups having fun. Making interesting conversation while I sit in solitude devouring my burrito, browsing incels *ahem* fastbanana

Yes. After graduating college life turned into a joke. Everything that adults(BOOMERS) told me was a lie.

-"Work Hard in School and you will get a good job" - LMAO I know sororitutes that I worked with in group projects personally that had no idea what they were doing, who are now working at some of the biggest PR firms in the country.

SORORITUTES. MY SIDES. KEK.

And yes, I fully agree with you, my friend! There is no JUST-WORLD.

All the time, its like I zone out of my life and go autopilot mode. This happens to me a lot actually its probably from the lack of social stimuli, I don't even feel human at times just like a background npc. I remember in high school once my normie friend called me a wallflower just always lingering in the background kek.

That's only true now for all women and anything above upper tier normies
For incels they'd say "hmm...but you're not a team player"

I feel like this life is a cruel nightmare

All the time, its like I zone out of my life and go autopilot mode. This happens to me a lot actually its probably from the lack of social stimuli, I don't even feel human at times just like a background npc. I remember in high school once my normie friend called me a wallflower just always lingering in the background kek.

This.
Humans are supposed to be sociable by nature, but, tbh, i almost never feel social. I have to do every thing that most people do automatically but concious, while socialy interacting. And its indeed the lack of social interactions, that left a deep lack of social skills, behaviours and feelings. I feel completely alienated, not knowing what to say, how to behave, how to feel... I dont even recognize myself when im trying to be funny or trying to fake interest in some absurd problems a normie wants to tell me. I pretend to be someone that i know i will never be, at least, not without some validation.
I cant remember any kind of social even during college that i really wanted to go. And when i was there, surrounded by normies and people that can have sex in general, all i wanted was to hide again as soon as possible. Even when i was desperately trying to get a friend, or a new foid to orbit, i knew, deep inside of me, that all i wanted is to rot, which is exactly what i do now.
This was my fate, i kind of allways knew it, and it doesnt worth fighting against it.

The laughs and all of the smiles just seems to fake to me.

I hate listening to them flirt. Wish I could cover my ears/close my eyes but that isn't socially acceptable
Sometimes I wonder what they would think of me if they knew what I was up to
It feels extremely detached from reality.
Then on top of having to listen to the flirting I get these small PTSD flashbacks where I remember my own socially awkward cringe randomly

I hate listening to them flirt. Wish I could cover my ears/close my eyes but that isn't socially acceptable
Sometimes I wonder what they would think of me if they knew what I was up to
It feels extremely detached from reality.
Then on top of having to listen to the flirting I get these small PTSD flashbacks where I remember my own socially awkward cringe randomly
Normies have a way of doing PDA (public display of affection) in front of everyone's faces to overt their superiority over everyone around them.

Because we are exiled genetic trash background characters

search up derealization depersonalization

This.
Humans are supposed to be sociable by nature, but, tbh, i almost never feel social. I have to do every thing that most people do automatically but concious, while socialy interacting. And its indeed the lack of social interactions, that left a deep lack of social skills, behaviours and feelings. I feel completely alienated, not knowing what to say, how to behave, how to feel... I dont even recognize myself when im trying to be funny or trying to fake interest in some absurd problems a normie wants to tell me. I pretend to be someone that i know i will never be, at least, not without some validation.
I cant remember any kind of social even during college that i really wanted to go. And when i was there, surrounded by normies and people that can have sex in general, all i wanted was to hide again as soon as possible. Even when i was desperately trying to get a friend, or a new foid to orbit, i knew, deep inside of me, that all i wanted is to rot, which is exactly what i do now.
This was my fate, i kind of allways knew it, and it doesnt worth fighting against it.
that part where you said you act like a different person nailed how my interactions with normies is. I fake everything about myself when I talk to people, just so I don't get ostracized. Its a weird feeling indeed to talk out of character because deep down you know thats not how you really are.

that part where you said you act like a different person nailed how my interactions with normies is. I fake everything about myself when I talk to people, just so I don't get ostracized. Its a weird feeling indeed to talk out of character because deep down you know thats not how you really are.

Indeed... we incels are probably good actors, at least those of us that tried to fit in society.
I had to pretend so many times, for so many hours, that im a non-virgin normie that, for example, also likes normie music about love and sex, and watches normie romantic films... its awful. While i did it, i knew i would never become the person im pretending to be, and, even sadder, i knew that if some girl by miracle wanted something with me, she would discover how i really am adn reject me sooner or later,so it would be pointless eventually....
Whatever. Dont want to think too much about it. Its fucking suifuel

Indeed... we incels are probably good actors, at least those of us that tried to fit in society.
I had to pretend so many times, for so many hours, that im a non-virgin normie that, for example, also likes normie music about love and sex, and watches normie romantic films... its awful. While i did it, i knew i would never become the person im pretending to be, and, even sadder, i knew that if some girl by miracle wanted something with me, she would discover how i really am adn reject me sooner or later,so it would be pointless eventually....
Whatever. Dont want to think too much about it. Its fucking suifuel
Truly is suicide fuel, if I ever got the chance to get a girlfriend I don't think ill be able to maintain it either since I'm so fucking weird

every time i get beyond shitfaced i roll around the floor while sobbing hysterically "what a joke! what a fucking joke!" i dont know why i always do that

Lol,I do a similar thing,I just look in the mirror and go something like "holy fuck I'm so ugly it's pathetic" while laughing like a retard.

I guess when we get drunk we can sort of filter out our personal feelings and copes and look at our lives objectively and that's when we realize just how miserable our lives are and how much we've missed out on due to something we can't control.

No it feels like a REAL joke to me, all too real.

It happens to me all the time. In fact, I'll be looking at my parents and feel weirdly detached from them, like are they really my parents and how did I end up there? It's the weirdest feeling ever. I started noticing that when I began smoking marijuana.

I sometimes think that my life is a massive joke that everyone is in on except me.

I’ve been suffering from pretty bad derealization for two years now.

Sometimes it feels like everything isn't even real or is too inconsequential that it doesn't matter if it is real. Like when I talk to someone after months of not having a real conversation, I feel like a distant spectator.

its probably from the lack of social stimuli, I don't even feel human at times just like a background npc.

I have lots of social stimuli nowadays and still feel like this world is very strange, a very strange video-game created by a strange programmer, where I don't really belong.

But isn't this the case? The human condition is incredibly strange when you reflect on it. The only conscious life on earth and perhaps in the entire universe, not sure what religion or philosophy to follow, not sure what to do in general with this evolved brain of ours. There have been many attempts at creating meaning across history, but none is fully satisfying.

Last edited:
I have lots of social stimuli nowadays and still feel like this world is very strange, a very strange video-game created by a strange programmer, where I don't really belong.

But isn't this the case? The human condition is incredibly strange when you reflect on it. The only conscious life on earth and perhaps in the entire universe, not sure what religion or philosophy to follow, not sure what to do in general with this evolved brain of ours. There have been many attempts at creating meaning across history, but none is fully satisfying.
Take a look at this video and while you are at it his channel. The videos are good thought food and well made in my opinion. But this is a theory I have heard and its an interesting one, what if we are living in a matrix.

edit: This too.

Take a look at this video and while you are at it his channel. The videos are good thought food and well made in my opinion. But this is a theory I have heard and its an interesting one, what if we are living in a matrix.

edit: This too.

Whoever is running the simulation must have a sick sense of humor then.

Whoever is running the simulation must have a sick sense of humor then.
Dam are you a glitch in the simulation? How the fuck you watch those videos in less time than the actual videos kek

Dam are you a glitch in the simulation? How the fuck you watch those videos in less time than the actual videos kek

I've seen it before. In fact the first time I found out about it was from the guy who formulated the theory (Nick Bolstrom) and it just blew my mind.

I've seen it before. In fact the first time I found out about it was from the guy who formulated the theory (Nick Bolstrom) and it just blew my mind.

Oh, vid too long will watch later tho.