Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does LED Monitors hurt anyone elses eyeballs? Im going back to LCD

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
I have an older LCD monitor going to use today - been using a new Samsung LED monitor and my eyes hurt after using it and feels weird.

Also listened to this podcast talking about how LED flicker differently than previous CCFL LCD monitors

You can have bluefilter glasses or you can change the amount in the settings.

I'm waiting for OLED to begin getting mass produced.

You can have bluefilter glasses or you can change the amount in the settings.

The Samsung has a eye protection mode, screen reduces blue light and it looks very yellow...it helps but I'm on my viewsonic LCD monitor right now and no issues and its really bright to.

Might return back Samsung to Amazon and find a used LCD CCFL on ebay, viewsonic monitor is too small.

The samsung has a eye protection mode, screen reduces blue light and it looks very yellow...it helps but I'm on my viewsonic LCD monitor right now and no issues and its really bright to.
You will get used to it to that yellow. It looks bad at when you are not used to it.