Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does knowing the Truth make you feel wise?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I mean looking back you must be a retard (which I once was) to think looks did not matter, its almost like saying there is no link between IQ and Race. Genetics is destiny, it is everything, knowing this I feel suicidal but I feel wise.

Last edited:
I always knew looks matter. I was never full Blue pill. Just listen to the way foids talk about stuff. It's impossible to think they select based on anything other than look and other arbitrary things like whether the guy has a job and does normal things.

no, it makes me feel miserable.

the truth makes me feel extremely suicidal but sexually liberated ( :soy: ) at the same time

>happy and ignorant
>wise and depressed
choose one

There's nothing you can do about it. Just accept your fate and keep coping.

"Knowledge and wisdom is the killer of imagination and happiness, ignorance is bliss"
- Quote TheGoodGuy

makes me feel numb and dead inside. Although I always knew the truth about looks

makes me feel numb and dead inside. Although I always knew the truth about looks
It took me a while to accept it tbh. I wanted to believe that I could rise above all my disadvantages.

cope normies r celebrating and having sex at the age of 13 teen while we rot here

The dogpill is the only one that took a while to accept

It took me a while to accept it tbh. I wanted to believe that I could rise above all my disadvantages.
I distinctly remember crying myself to sleep at the age of 8, wanting to not have been born a deformed freak. I also remember all the times the few friends I had would get showered in female attention and adoration whereas I was left to rot in complete obscurity. These experiences, especially when they get shoved in your subhuman face on an almost weekly basis, harden you and make you realize how debased and primitive the human condition really is.

I always was a wise guy

I always knew looks matter. I was never full Blue pill. Just listen to the way foids talk about stuff. It's impossible to think they select based on anything other than look and other arbitrary things like whether the guy has a job and does normal things.

I distinctly remember crying myself to sleep at the age of 8, wanting to not have been born a deformed freak. I also remember all the times the few friends I had would get showered in female attention and adoration whereas I was left to rot in complete obscurity. These experiences, especially when they get shoved in your subhuman face on an almost weekly basis, harden you and make you realize how debased and primitive the human condition really is.
At 8. Foids are evil creatures and Cucktears makes me sick.

I feel like I've transcended dimensions, and am levels beyond everyone around me.

No it makes me feel hopeless, worthless and as if everything I ever tried to accomplish was for nothing. I also constantly feel empty inside as well as an accompanying numb feeling. I also wish for the entire human species to be exterminated as we are nothing more than self aware apes pretending to be smart.

The feeling of knowing more than the average normie does nothing to ease the overwhelming negatives. In fact I actually envy the normies and their blissfully ignorant minds.

It doesn't make you wise if everyone know it,but in our case yes it does.

Not wise, more like frustrated at knowing the fact that I've been delt a shit hand in the genetic lottery means I will never ascend :cryfeels: