Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does JBW work in Central and South America?

• Thread starter InsanityIsThisWorld
  • Start date
InsanityIsThisWorld

InsanityIsThisWorld

Officer
★★★
im a kissless hugless virgin and im planning to travelmaxx when the borders reopen. I cant afford the flights to South east asia so thats off limits (im poorcel). Im wondering if any whitecels have gotten girls in places like Mexico,Columbia,Brazil. Im manlet (5'5) still but I need to try my best to ascend or rope.

Not if you're ugly

im a kissless hugless virgin and im planning to travelmaxx when the borders reopen. I cant afford the flights to South east asia so thats off limits (im poorcel). Im wondering if any whitecels have gotten girls in places like Mexico,Columbia,Brazil. Im manlet (5'5) still but I need to try my best to ascend or rope.
Nope

If you're a turbo bugeyed manlet, you'll just get laughed at while shit skinned chadriguez still slays
You would need to get lucky finding a small town where they're more desperate.

You would still be betabuxxing in some form. It's encouraged by those countries. It's Over

Last edited: