Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does JBW apply to Jews?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Can Jews slay ethnic foids?

I think the real question is how to use slay in every tense. Like slew, slain, slay, slayed what.

depends on the type of jew
in israel, european jews have it way better than ethnic arabic jews. the ethiopian jews are the currycels of israel

Yes, jewish male/ gook whore female pairing is very common nowadays
infact many of the so called "jbw" are actually jewish male/ ethnic females

Jews are by in large so deeply interconnected with each other socially, politically, and monetarily that it's basically impossible for them to be incel. That's my crude understanding of their situation at least.

dunno, but israel has the same birth rate problem western countries do

I think JBJ (Just Be Jewish) is even more valid than JBW, because if you're an Ashkenazi Jew you can just go on your Birthright Israel, and its extremely easy to find a native Israeli girl there, similar to what H3H3 did, aswell as in America where because its easier to get a job and rise up in the social ladder of a lot of industries/organizations this means you're much more likely to get status/statusmaxx, and that's very important in finding a partner.

There's other things aswell such as Jewish women, especially fundamentalist Jewish women have much stronger in group preference to Jewish men. For example there have been examples of Jewish women rejecting Goyim men of higher PSL for Jewish men of lower PSL.

I think JBJ (Just Be Jewish) is even more valid than JBW, because if you're an Ashkenazi Jew you can just go on your Birthright Israel, and its extremely easy to find a native Israeli girl there, similar to what H3H3 did, aswell as in America where because its easier to get a job and rise up in the social ladder of a lot of industries/organizations this means you're much more likely to get status/statusmaxx, and that's very important in finding a partner.

There's other things aswell such as Jewish women, especially fundamentalist Jewish women have much stronger in group preference to Jewish men. For example there have been examples of Jewish women rejecting Goyim men of higher PSL for Jewish men of lower PSL.
But this guy tried to attract Israeli foids by putting a black dildo in his shirt, it didn't seem to work.