Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does it really bother you that ITcels browse our forums for content?

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Honestly I think it's hilarious. They're almost bigger losers than we are having to scrape the bottom of the bucket of social hierarchy because one time they fucked a landwhale and that's their whole body count. Some of them are married to landwhales which just makes it so much more hilarious, they've never actually had sex with anybody over 4/10 and bashing incels is how they feel better about it. It's so damn obvious this is the case because why the hell else do they spend so much time making godawful memes, posting screenshots of obvious IT bait and overall just won't admit that they're failed normcucks. Happy and content people don't post on IT, they actually have a life, IT truly is a depressing and bluepilled place that only serve the sexually repressed uggos that lie and lie to themselves and then laugh at us for our copes.

We're free, we're blackpilled and we live inside the heads of ITcels rent free. Sounds good to me, how embarrassing it is for them though.

Not really. Its just so pathetic when I see serveral posters that have a 2-3 year long post history only on IT with +10k karma or something.

Especially the foids. Imagine being a hole, having the whole world at your feet, and wasting your time browsing this forum

No, not all. I hope they're at home reading either crying or smashing their keyboards in fits of anger. I hope they become even more unhinged with every post and thread here where they become even more mentally ill completely deattached from society than they already are.

Does it really bother you that ITcels browse our forums for content?
yeah, a little... I don't like those retards
but if they don't have anything better to do with their lives, they're sad and pathetic individuals
It's just how they cope with their shitty and pathetic lives

I don't really care if they want to farm internet points by posting what we say here.
The only thing bad I see coming from it is when people make obvious bait threads like "I sniffed my sisters panties" or "rape should be legalized" not for any kind of in-depth discussion but just so they can get a dopamine hit when they see their thread inevitably on IT, which really doesn't help our image and just further ingrains ITcels believes we are super degenerates that got what was coming to us rather then just men who got the short end of the genetic stick.

Last edited:
No.
The day that everyone here forgets about that fucking place will be the best day ever.

It's like incels have groupies!

I just worry that IT attention encourages youngcels to post edgy content for attention, and it ends up doing them no good.

This advocuck nigga is pretty amusing. I always get good keks out of his shitty ass comics.

Especially the foids. Imagine being a hole, having the whole world at your feet, and wasting your time browsing this forum
jfl

the foids on IT browse this site b/c it gasses up their ego to know that even misogynists worship foids.
they get validation from it.
which is why this bullshit about calling out "volcels" and users who have standards is so sinister.
why can't we just admit that most foids are completely disgusting-looking without fakeup (or even with)?
why do we have to play into their hands and act like we would throw all our principles under the bus if a hideous landwhale offered to fuck?

Not at all. Its peak example of how sad they are. No non-Incel would spend time here

i couldn't care less
i have copes to enjoy i'm not gonna waste my energy on some faggots

I mean I don't really care about them that much but it does bug me that they stalk our forums 24/7.

I'm quite happy they do actually. I'm pretty sure quite a few of them would have converted and actually gotten blackpilled by the non bait threads

They are archiving the best blackpills of this site
full

Couldn't care less. If their lives are that pathetic that they have nothing better to do, they're not worth your concern.

They are archiving the best blackpills of this site
Nah, they tend to cherrypick the low IQ posts and not touch any of the proof of blackpill ones. @Reddit_is_for_cucks did a few Chadfishing experiments where the Chadfish was a blackpiller and pretty much shits on the roastie and her beliefs. IT don't go near those ones.