Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does it mean anything if you get tinder matches?

A

Anon1o1

Greycel
I use my own pics, with tinder gold.
Now I'm in Poland and got 3 matches does i still have hope

Are you tall
Are you a nigger
If either you're volcel

Otherwise you're matching with bots

Yes it means you're not ugly. Now get out fakecel.

Not really, they will most likely ignore you after you match with them or make the conversation die.
It really is a match if she msgs you first

Not really, they will most likely ignore you after you match with them or make the conversation die.
Ofc you’ll know

Ofc you’ll know
I remember matching with few femoids, I always messaged them first.
Every fucking time I did that when I msged first I was IGNORED and often conversation would die within 2-3 messages.

Women do approach first, they WILL approach you if they're attracted to you in real life, on tinder they will msg you first if they're legit attracted to you.

fucking fakecels.

i don't think so, lots of girls use tinder solely for validation

It means you’re not an incel.

JFL 6’2 dude GTFO of here and slay ffs.

It means you have good personality.

What does it mean when a truecel gets a match from a model-tier woman in her early-20s? Can we safely assume that she mistakenly swiped right?

I remember matching with few femoids, I always messaged them first.
Every fucking time I did that when I msged first I was IGNORED and often conversation would die within 2-3 messages.

Women do approach first, they WILL approach you if they're attracted to you in real life, on tinder they will msg you first if they're legit attracted to you.
They do that because they have unlimited options

Only if they message first tbh

Many foids just use tinder for validation

Of my 10 matches, only one messaged me, and that conversation quickly fizzled out. Guess my truecel status is still safe for now.

Noticed that. I got 15 matches today in Poland. No one messaged first
You're agreeing with a mega autist fakecel who doesn't know shit about what he's talking about. Another fakecel exposed.

roach suggets you go out there and slay buddy boyoyoyo

I use my own pics, with tinder gold.
Now I'm in Poland and got 3 matches does i still have hope

Most women in Poland are massive whores so I wouldn't get your hopes up.
When I went there I literally grabbed the ass of some 16 year old I met 4 hours earlier and then she messaged me first.

Legit felt like a Chad.

This.

tinder matches don't mean much bro

Ehh maybe they don’t mean guaranteed sex or anything but they mean femoids can be attracted to a picture of you.

Most women in Poland are massive whores so I wouldn't get your hopes up.
When I went there I literally grabbed the ass of some 16 year old I met 4 hours earlier and then she messaged me first.

Legit felt like a Chad.
Damn even you are a fakecel

does it mean anything if a girl gives you her number? does it mean anything if a girl gives you a hug? does it mean anything if a girl looks at you.

does it mean anything if a girl gives you her number? does it mean anything if a girl gives you a hug? does it mean anything if a girl looks at you.
Women will give numbers to reject you (hence: the rejection number), a "hug' is synonymous to "never", a girl can look at you and doesn't mean shit. Probably means "ew" and look away quickly type of scenario.

It means you are a fucking scum LARPing here pretending to be incel

Women will give numbers to reject you (hence: the rejection number), a "hug' is synonymous to "never", a girl can look at you and doesn't mean shit. Probably means "ew" and look away quickly type of scenario.
i know i was saying out of sarcasm

matches mean nothing.

majority of women just chat on tinder cause they are bored

Tinder gold/ so thT means you are paying / which also means you must be normie.

As long as you are a virgin you are an incel.

So if I get my dick sucked and make out with chicks every night I’m stil incel?

If they want to meetup with you and fuck you, then yes.

True, I have gotten many blowjobs and girls let me do anal but I'm still truecel tbh.

They only let Chad fuck their pussies