Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does it mean anything if an Asian foid thinks your dick is big?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
I heard Asians have smaller ones so if an Asian foid thinks your dick is big, does that mean a white foid would?

What if the foid said it looked "very big for your age." But the Asian foid thought you were 17. Does that just mean the rest of your body is retarded but your dick isn't?

What if the foid said it looked "very big for your age." But the Asian foid thought you were 17. Does that just mean the rest of your body is retarded but your dick isn't?
why does this sound awfully like a personal experience you have went through? :feelswhere:

False allure of desirability so you get her services so no.

why don't you just tell us the lenght ? jfl

White girls will like it?
they have seen bigger, considering the average bodycount of these hoes is 5.325*10^54, they have stastiscally seen the top 0.000000001% dicks.
But you will not get laughed at as you are in what they will consider as "normal" (even if u are above average)