Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does it look like I caught a foid ghost from a bakery village?

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Major
★★★
I was exploring some kind of national park where there’s like this museum village where there were people practicing an extinct religion. When I took a picture of the bakery. I caught this figure and it kinda looks like a person. Does she look paranormal to you? If you guys believe in ghosts or the supernatural then cool

Attachments

• IMG_7226.png
    IMG_7226.png
    10.8 MB · Views: 4,133
I'll believe anything once

I was exploring some kind of national park where there’s like this museum village where there were people practicing an extinct religion. When I took a picture of the bakery. I caught this figure and it kinda looks like a person. Does she look paranormal to you? If you guys believe in ghosts or the supernatural then cool
That's no foid.

5sou1cg5.jpg

hard to notice from this picture.Pareidolia maybe?

To me looks like 3/4 side profile of an old woman's skull with her hair floating tien above her head.

Congratulations To me looks like 3/4 side profile of an old woman's skull with her hair floating tien above her head.
Great Job GIF by Justin

Thank you so much for the description, this is the best response I got about this ghost. Yeah that was scary. I hope you believe in ghosts now because I didn’t photoshop this this was a raw photo that I took. It could also be a hat that the ghost was wearing

Great Job GIF by Justin

Thank you so much for the description, this is the best response I got about this ghost. Yeah that was scary. I hope you believe in ghosts now because I didn’t photoshop this this was a raw photo that I took. It could also be a hat that the ghost was wearing
Scary shit. Maybe it's a demon.

Christians believe that ghosts are demons that pretend to be dead people
Yeah. When my mom died i felt immense grief. Every night I would dream about her very ill blaming me and hating me for her death. I'm pretty sure that it was a demon torturing me.

Yeah. When my mom died i felt immense grief. Every night I would dream about her very ill blaming me and hating me for her death. I'm pretty sure that it was a demon torturing me.
How long did it take to go away?

You're lucky you survived that demon
If it really was a demon and not just my guilt in subconscious, I guess they can't harm us. Just mentally torturing us.

Gosh that sucks man. I'm sorry for the death of your mom, yeah all demons hate literally everyone, they have no love whatsoever

Gosh that sucks man. I'm sorry for the death of your mom, yeah all demons hate literally everyone, they have no love whatsoever
Thanks.
Did you actually saw the demon?
In dreams yes, many times. Like i could feel their evilness, looking at me mocking me with their grinning smile. I usually then start panicking and praying in sleep and i wake up. Few times i felt someone standing near me while i sleep or see him move in my peripheral vision. Weirdly when i saw that, that same night my brother said that he saw the same. That was 1 year ago. From my mom's side many had serious mental problems like schizophrenia and total dementia and im scared that maybe im starting to have it too.

Thanks.

In dreams yes, many times. Like i could feel their evilness, looking at me mocking me with their grinning smile. I usually then start panicking and praying in sleep and i wake up. Few times i felt someone standing near me while i sleep or see him move in my peripheral vision. Weirdly when i saw that, that same night my brother said that he saw the same. That was 1 year ago. From my mom's side many had serious mental problems like schizophrenia and total dementia and im scared that maybe im starting to have it too.
Atleast you know that ghosts, spirits, and demons are real I hate how ignorant those people that don't believe in ghosts people who have Schizophrenia I think they can see another dimension that we don't see. Demons are worse then evil people. They are naturally evil creatures who have nothing but hate in thier hearts. Could you describe what the demon looks like in your dreams if you remember?

Atleast you know that ghosts, spirits, and demons are real I hate how ignorant those people that don't believe in ghosts people who have Schizophrenia I think they can see another dimension that we don't see. Demons are worse then evil people. They are naturally evil creatures who have nothing but hate in thier hearts. Could you describe what the demon looks like in your dreams if you remember?
Usually it looks like fairly tall chubby guy with black hair and black clothes, he hides his face and its like distorted, but i can see him with a frozen smile. Last time i dreamt that demon was inside me, he looked like me. He was smiling evil while carrying two bags of bloody meat. Somehow i knew that it was a human flesh. He said in voice different from mine "papa brought home meat" It was a really scary dream

Usually it looks like fairly tall chubby guy with black hair and black clothes, he hides his face and its like distorted, but i can see him with a frozen smile. Last time i dreamt that demon was inside me, he looked like me. He was smiling evil while carrying two bags of bloody meat. Somehow i knew that it was a human flesh. He said in voice different from mine "papa brought home meat" It was a really scary dream
That's terrifying yeah made that human flesh that the demon had sounds like his victims that went to hell. Sounded like an villan anime character but it can seem like demons can transform into human appearance