Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does it feel like life is absolutely flying by for anyone else?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
If feels like just yesterday I was starting college at 19. That was in August of 2017 fml. Nearly 5 years and not a single fucking thing happened for me. I still have no degree, I tried joining the army and failed, and really the time just absolutely flew by. It is such a surreal feeling when I realize just how significant of a chunk of an average person’s life 5 years is. 5 years can completely define some people’s lives and absolutely nothing happened for me. What a waste jfl my life is shooting right past me and it doesn’t even feel like it.

Our sense of time seems to change as we get older. Time appears to fly by faster.
Yes I was told this when I was younger but never really understood what it meant. I do now :feelsbadman:

Its weird, when i remember things from my childhood its like its was few lifetimes ago and that it happened to someone else but things in the last ten years like it happened in the span of few months. Fuck time perception.

Its weird, when i remember things from my childhood its like its was few lifetimes ago and that it happened to someone else but things in the last ten years like it happened in the span of few months. Fuck time perception.
Same the length of time between 10 to 15 years old for me seems like an eternity longer than these last 5 years

I have a QAnon guy who spews his theories.he reads from conmen and women I must admit some of his theories on a timeline war ring true when he says the government fucked up the timeline and it really is like tenet movie.
Mandala effect....
It's fucked.up.... no way it is what it is...
I remember at 20 I was Terrified how long days would.last now you just don't care there's so much information perhaps? The phones have done something to our consciousness???
I'm.certain.time.has sped up though I'm sure Terrence McKenna said it even 25 years back that after 2012 it would and that sounds.about right and he was CIA and they're.right about stuff like that shit.
I have a QAnon guy who spews his theories.he reads from conmen and women I must admit some of his theories on a timeline war ring true when he says the government fucked up the timeline and it really is like tenet movie.
Mandala effect....
It's fucked.up.... no way it is what it is...
I remember at 20 I was Terrified how long days would.last now you just don't care there's so much information perhaps? The phones have done something to our consciousness???
I'm.certain.time.has sped up though I'm sure Terrence McKenna said it even 25 years back that after 2012 it would and that sounds.about right and he was CIA and the

It definitely does.

To the extent that adolescence felt like the beginning of this life. Before adolescence feels like a different lifetime. When I think back to the life I had, playing Pokemon Red or Smash Bros. 64, I just think "this really was my life at one point, with sheer ignorance and more or less being so carefree?"

The past 5 years have flew by as well. 5 years ago was the first time I tried dating apps and that was a nightmare in itself of course. But that feels recent. Pretty much feels the exact same as this present time, as the nightmare continues on.

While nothing really changes in my life, luckily I don't feel like time is passing by fast. Maybe the depressive states contribute to it and at times I feel like my life is dragging on. Weeks have been feeling like months, especially this year as some things in my life went downhill. 5 years ago feels distant, but not as distant as it could. I think, as my life began to slowly crumble past 2015, everything that happened after feels fairly recent, however 2014 and earlier, where my most treasured memories lie, is feeling like another lifetime indeed.

It feels that way to me, especially the last few years during which I've increasingly lost motivation to try in life.

When you feel the same thing every day (or don't feel anything anymore), your mind tends not to remember, making it seem like time flies by.