Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does it bug anyone else how pathetic most women are?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★
No really think about it. The vast majority of women are extremely fucking useless. They're inherently the inferior sex and men are better at pretty much everything. Most women are weak as shit, they're often too emotional to make rational and logical decisions, they're terrible at leading, and they would never be able to survive alone without men. Men are even better at raising children. Women abuse and kill kids more than men.

Women are like children, you know, retarded. But at least children are supposed to be retarded. Children are innocent and this makes me want to protect them. Women on the other hand just piss me off.

If you give women some materials and ask them to build a cabinet, I have a feeling this is what they'll look like after 5 minutes:

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Last edited:
Their primary function is breeding and child-rearing. I don't find it pathetic that they aren't as physically equipped or decisive as men. I'm just disappointed that they are so susceptible to brainwashing. Welp we were born in the wrong era. Keep enjoying ur copes.

Most women are also supposed to be retarded and people back in the day knew that.

Women can only feel special in an artificial and inverted social state like today, their real value is 0, they are incubators with legs, that's all.

They even take pride in it. "Learned helplessness"

Women can only feel special in an artificial and inverted social state like today, their real value is 0, they are incubators with legs, that's all.
Yeah they shouldn't be considered people

If only them being pathetic actually threatened their livelihood. I would make them suicidal for fun with constant taunting until they cannot escape like how they attack our manhood or our biological 'shortcomings'.

And the most pathetic thing is they don't have a problem in being part of a chad harem, makes you think how beta they are. Our worst enemies are normie men who let women come this far.

Especially when they cry about child birth and that somehow they suffer more than men. (not really, their "suffering" is the same as taking 3 dicks at the same time in their cunts or taking a shit) :lul: :lul: :lul:

If they know they are pathetic, and are willing to ask for help, I don't mind. I am only angered by the ones in delusion with an ego fed to them by the media. It's pathetic being so useless yet pretending like they're the ones in power or they don't need men.

What really bugs me about this situations is the horrible double standard. It was harsh realizing all that, still is.
They are allowed to be weak, with no morals or intelligence, but men are not and men are judged 10 times more harshly for everything.

Just take a normal female behaviour pattern, with all the narcissism, treating others like tools, being childish, spending time on some bullshit like watching beauty blogs, applying make up, shopping, loudly laughing with your girlfriends, all these foid bs, and imagine a man doing all that. He'd get beheaded in a day.
Switching genders in my head in a lot of different situations really opened my eyes on a lot of things.

No really think about it. The vast majority of women are extremely fucking useless. They're inherently the inferior sex and men are better at pretty much everything. Most women are weak as shit, they're often too emotional to make rational and logical decisions, they're terrible at leading, and they would never be able to survive alone without men. Men are even better at raising children. Women abuse and kill kids more than men.

Women are like children, you know, retarded. But at least children are supposed to be retarded. Children are innocent and this makes me want to protect them. Women on the other hand just piss me off.

If you give women some materials and ask them to build a cabinet, I have a feeling this is what they'll look like after 5 minutes:

You can write quite well man properly structured and everything. Agree feminists also talk out both side of their mouth when it comes to female space in society saying they are just as competent and do just as much in society as men then complain about domestic violence on women from men only list goes on.

No really think about it. The vast majority of women are extremely fucking useless. They're inherently the inferior sex and men are better at pretty much everything.
What really bugs me about this situations is the horrible double standard. It was harsh realizing all that, still is.
They are allowed to be weak, with no morals or intelligence, but men are not and men are judged 10 times more harshly for everything.
Society will always pander to foids

They don't need to develop because they always have company

Just take a normal female behaviour pattern, with all the narcissism, treating others like tools, being childish, spending time on some bullshit like watching beauty blogs, applying make up, shopping, loudly laughing with your girlfriends, all these foid bs, and imagine a man doing all that. He'd get beheaded in a day.
Switching genders in my head in a lot of different situations really opened my eyes on a lot of things.
The vast majority of the world probably haven't even questioned these double standards

You can write quite well man properly structured and everything. Agree feminists also talk out both side of their mouth when it comes to female space in society saying they are just as competent and do just as much in society as men then complain about domestic violence on women from men only list goes on.
Thank you for the compliment. And yea they really can't see the contradiction

Especially when they cry about child birth and that somehow they suffer more than men. (not really, their "suffering" is the same as taking 3 dicks at the same time in their cunts or taking a shit) :lul: :lul: :lul:
Female "suffering" is a complete joke

Women are just fucking stupid.

Didn't bug anyone until they were granted the right to vote... and of course, still not have the responsibility of being drafted.

They’re stupid, helpless and unable to think for themselves. All women need a man for guidance whether they admit it or not.